- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33995, p1
Statistics are presented of the result of competitive sales of different bonds on different dates in the U.S. including Refunding and Construction Bonds as of October 1, 2013, the General Obligation Bond Anticipation Notes as of October 24, 2013 and the Tax Revenue Bonds as of October 23, 2013.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;12/26/2014, p2
A chart is presented that shows the Visible Supply for bonds in several states including Alabama, Florida and Georgia as of December 26, 2014.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;10/30/2015, p1
A chart is presented depicting the visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. as of October 30, 2015.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/4/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33511, p8
A table is presented depicting the Midwest invisible supply of several issuers and its purpose in the U.S. in 2011 including Chicago, Illinois airport bonds, State 911 in Minnesota revenue bonds, and Kansas City water revenue bonds.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33484, p7
A chart is presented which depicts the visible supply of bond issues by states in the southeastern region of the U.S. on March 16, 2011 and March 9, 2011 including Alabama, Florida, and Virginia.
- Competitive Note Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33484, p10
A chart is presented which offers information on the new issues of competitive note offerings in the U.S. from March 17 to March 30, 2011 which include the offerings by East Rutherford Borough, Maize, and Waldwick Borough.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33548, p7
A chart is presented depicting the number of bond issues with their corresponding amount by several states in the U.S. for July 5 and 8, 2011 including Indiana, Michigan and Ohio.
- MIDWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p6
A chart is presented that lists the midwest invisible supply of some states in the U.S. including the state unemployment bonds of Illinois, the board of public buildings revenue refunding of Missouri, and the state treasurer infrastructure bonds of Ohio.
- Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33359, p20
Several charts are presented that depict the negotiated sales of bonds in July 2010 in the U.S. including the Lease Revenue Bonds of California, Solid Waste System Refunding Revenue Bonds of Tampa, Florida, and General Obligation Various Purpose Bonds of Columbus, Ohio.