Wind Energy Pact Signed
- Massachusetts Governor Nudges National Grid On Offshore Wind Buy. Lobsenz, George // Energy Daily;12/3/2009, p1
The article reports on the decision of National Grid to open negotiations with the developer of the Cape Wind project to buy power from the massive wind farm planned off the coast of Cape Cod. The decision was prompted by an agreement brokered by Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick. Despite the...
- NSTAR Agrees To Buy From Cape Wind To Advance Merger With NU. LOBSENZ, GEORGE // Energy Daily;2/16/2012, Issue 33, p1
The article reports on a settlement made by NSTAR with Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick and the state's attorney general to purchase power from the planned Cape Wind offshore wind farm. The move was also made by NSTAR to get approval of its merger with Northeast Utilities. During...
- Arm Wrestling for Energy Independence. // Home Energy;May/Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p45
The article reports that Colorado Governor Bill Ritter has challenged Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick to an arm wrestling match for energy independence. The said challenge was declared during the Apollo Summit, which was attended by almost 200 community leaders to discuss strategies to...
- Justice civil rights chief departs with a legacy of deterring loan bias. Seiberg, Jaret // American Banker;1/21/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the resignation of Assistant Attorney General Deval Patrick. Career history; Achievements; Efforts to battle lending bias.
- Gov. Patrick swears in new members of GLBT Youth Commission. // Bay Windows;2/2/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that Massachusetts's governor Deval Patrick swore in new members of the state GLBT Youth Commission.
- Patrick Gets Our Nod, but Has Work to Do. // BusinessWest;10/25/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p12
The author reflects on the gubernatorial candidacy of Deval Patrick in Massachusetts.
- Patrick picked as Harvard lecturer. // New York Amsterdam News;10/23/97, Vol. 88 Issue 43, p36
Reports that Deval Patrick, former United States Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights, was named Lecturer on Law at Harvard Law School. What course Patrick will teach; Patrick's career accomplishes; His educational achievements.
- Gov. Deval Patrick's recommended funding of HIV/ AIDS and Viral Hepatitis not enough. Haag, Rebecca // Bay Windows;1/30/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p6
The article focuses on the author's comment that the budget released by Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick is not sufficient to sustain the fight against AIDS in the state.
- The man in the line of fire. Gest, Ted // U.S. News & World Report;2/14/94, Vol. 116 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on Deval Patrick, President Bill Clinton's nominee to fill the powerful Justice Department job enforcing civil-rights laws. Patrick's credentials; What his job would entail; Challenges.