Moody's Wants Feedback on Proposed Changes to LOC Rating Methodology
- Medford Schools Raised. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p31
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the rating of the Medford Area Public School District in Wisconsin. Moody's upgraded the school district's rating due to the following: improved operating results, modestly sized tax base and minimal debt burden. The upgrade...
- New Orleans Put on Watch. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/10/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33614, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to place 699 million dollars New Orleans' municipal debt on review for possible downgrades due to deteriorated financial performance in Louisiana.
- Lancaster County Drops. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;11/28/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33622, p9
The article reports on the downgrade of the basic general obligation rating of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania to A1 from Aa2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Texas secures highest credit ratings. // Wilson County News;10/7/2015, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p12A
The article reports on the highest possible credit ratings of the long-term general obligation debt of Texas from credit ratings agency Moody's, according to the state's comptroller Glenn Hegar.
- Most of New Orleans' Water, Sewer Debt Removed From Moody's Negative Watch. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;6/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32396, p6
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has removed most of the outstanding debt of New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board from its watch list for a possible downgrade. The removal of the outstanding debt from the watch-list for a possible downgrade indicated that despite the...
- Jackson Hospital, Fla., On Negative Watch. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32071, p2
Reports that Moody's Investor Service Inc. is placing the A3 rating on Jackson Memorial Hospital's outstanding debt on watch list for possible downgrade in Florida. List of hospital's bonds which will affected for the possible downgrade; Initiation of financing for the hospital; Issuance of the...
- LOUISIANA NOLA Sewers Drop a Notch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/1/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33576, p7
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in rating the revenue debt of the New Orleans Sewerage and Water Board in Louisiana with Baa1, affecting the outstanding sewer revenue bonds.
- Moody's Takes Mississippi GOs Off Watch for Downgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;11/22/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32264, p36
Reports on the removal of the general obligation bond rating of Mississippi from watch list for a possible downgrade by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Affirmation made by the rating agency for the state's outstanding debt; Review of the state's response to Hurricane Katrina's impact on overall...
- In Mississippi, Moody's Drops Two Counties, City of Biloxi. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32279, p29
The article focuses on the down graded debt rating of two Mississippi counties and city of Biloxi by Moody's Investors Service Inc. The Gulf Coast also got its debt rating down graded and these are marked as the continuing impact of Hurricane Katrina. Moody's has rated $42.6 million of general...