Minnesota Deal Tops Modest Calendar
- Large Deals From All Over Set to Boost Volume Slightly. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;7/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33351, p6
The article reports that the sales volume in the municipal bond market is expected to increase due to the arrival of large deals in the U.S., including the Florida airport deal, a pair of California utility offerings, and the Northeast deals. According to Ipreo LLC and "The Bond Buyer," a newly...
- Market Prepares for a Temporary Lull in New Supply. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p27
The article reports that there will be a temporary lull of new supply in the municipal bond market of the U.S. According to Ipreo LLC and The Bond Buyer, the new volume of supply of tapers off by about 2.5 billion U.S. dollars from the 7.25 billion U.S. dollars which caused the market to...
- After Nine Whirlwind Sessions, 10-Years Settle. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/24/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33371, p2
The article reports on the yield of the 10-year municipal bonds for the week ending August 24, 2010 in the U.S. According to the Municipal Market Data, triple-A scale bonds yielded 2.29% in 10 years and 3.39% in 20 years. It states that the 10-year note has closed at 2.60% on August 23, after...
- Texas, Florida, and Kentucky Set Transportation Debt. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33332, p7
The article features the transportation initiatives in Texas, Florida and Kentucky. According to Ipreo LLC and "The Bond Buyer," about 5.71 billion dollars of new, long-term bonds are scheduled for pricing, wherein 600 million dollars came from the sale of private-activity senior-lien bonds on...
- With Two Virginia Offerings, Volume Picks Up a Tick. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;5/9/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33513, p4
The article forecasts the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. for the second week of May 2011. It states that Ipreo LLC and the journal "The Bond Buyer" are expecting a 4.4 billion dollars of new volume of issuance to be priced. Offerings from the Virginia Commonwealth Transportation...
- Illinois, Conn. GOs Top Week. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/19/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33301, p1
The article reports on the two big state general obligation (GO) deals of taxable Build America Bonds in Illinois, Connecticut. According to "The Bond Buyer" and research and investing information provider Ipreo LLC, the GO are part of the 5.58 billion dollars in total volume scheduled for...
- Yields Increase Almost Across the Board. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p9
The article offers information on municipal bonds and deals made by several states and agencies in the U.S. including Illinois and the Los Angeles Unified School District in Los Angeles, California as presented in the journal "The Bond Buyer."
- Billion-Dollar Deals From Texas and Utah Boost Volume. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p7
The article discusses the report by Ipreo LLC which shows reveals a billion-dollar deals in Texas and Utah worth 7.92 billion dollars in the primary market to support the municipal market on volume.
- Munis Flat With Post-Holiday Trading Quiet. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33294, p2
No abstract available.