BABs Shrank in July, But Volume Still Rose
- Georgia's $1 Billion Deal Tops Restrained Calendar. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;6/20/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33535, p7
The article provides highlights within the public finance sector in the U.S. for June 2011 including the issuance of almost one billion dollars of general obligation bonds of Georgia, the issuance of 300 million dollars of building aid revenue bonds of the New York City Transitional Finance...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;5/22/2012, p6
A table is presented which shows the invisible bond supply of various southwest states in the U.S. as of May 22, 2012 including Arizona, Arkansas, and Colorado.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;5/24/2012, p7
A chart is presented depicting the supply of bonds by U.S. states including Florida, West Virginia, and Georgia as of May 16 and 23, 2012.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;11/16/2015, p2
The article presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds by state in the U.S. from November 6-13, 2015.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34181, p1
A chart is presented which lists the visible supply for bonds by various U.S. states on September 22, 2014 including Alaska, California and Nevada.
- Bankrupt Stockton Preps $55M Water Bond. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;11/8/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F344, p1
The article informs that the bankrupt city of Stockton, California is to hit the stock market with 55 million U.S. dollars of water revenue bonds issued by its Public Financing Authority as of November 8, 2013. It mentions that the variable rate bonds are backed by a letter of credit from Union...
- 2008 PAB Issuance Fell 52% to $13.7B. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;7/8/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33145, p1
The article reports on the survey results from the Council of Development Finance Agencies which revealed a 52% decrease of the private-activity bond (PAB) issuance during the economic recession in 2008 in the U.S. The council shows that the overall PAB issuance by 50 states and the District of...
- Education Sector Helps Prop Up Sagging Issuance. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;8/12/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33960, p8A
The article focuses on education as the largest of the ten public finance sectors in the U.S. tracked by media and information firm Thomson Reuters. Figures show that the education sector accounted for almost one-third of bonds sold in the first half of 2013. Interest rates are said to be the...
- HUD: Plan to Give State HFAs More Control Still Up in Air. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;03/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31090, p4
Reports the plan of President George W. Bush to give state housing finance agencies control over funds of downpayment initiative in the United States. Indecision of the administration on submitting the proposal to Congress; Beneficiaries of the bill; Part of the federal fiscal 2002 budget...