SLOVAKIA: RISK SUMMARY
- Government not business; business not democracy. // San Diego Business Journal;05/11/98, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p42
Editorial. Focuses on how business practices could affect government and explains why government-as-business will not succeed, according to an interview with Republican Rob Hurtt. Reasons why government fails; Description of a democratic government; Role of business practices in streamlining...
- The Politics of Organization Development. Margulies, Newton; Raia, Anthony P. // Training & Development Journal;Aug84, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the political nature of organization development. Role of power and politics in intervention strategies and planned change; Political orientations in organizational development; Skillful use of an organization's political dynamics; Need for increased political awareness and...
- Localism redefining phrase 'business community'. ORTEGA, MIGUEL // Inside Tucson Business;3/21/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p23
The article argues on the generalization that business community was driven by localism and manage by political bodies.
- MANAGEMENT OF INVESTMENT PROCESS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENTS. Voronov, N. P. // FES: Finance, Economy, Strategy;April2013, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p25
In the article management features are considered by an investment process by the organs of local self-government in the conditions of transitional market economy.
- RESPONSE TO SHARIFF: BEYOND BUREAUCRACY BAITING. Bennis, Warren // Social Science Quarterly (University of Texas Press);Jun1979, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p20
Presents a response to the article "The Persistence of Bureaucracy," written by Zahid Shariff. There was, both in Shariff's tone and substance, a rampant eagerness to take on, if not maim, some of his bureaucracy baiters, an eagerness that led, too often, to amusing generalizations and overkill,...
- Nuestros mejores blogs para noviembre de 2011. // MK - Marketing mÃ¡s Ventas;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 273, p42
No abstract available.
- DÄ°SÄ°PLÄ°NLER ARASI BÄ°R DÄ°SÄ°PLÄ°N OLARAK KAMU YÃ–NETÄ°MÄ°. Sakli, Ali Rıza // Gazi University Journal of Economics & Administrative Sciences;2011, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p97
The discipline of public administration has been described as an interdisciplinary field. Public administration has been applied the theories, methods and approaches of politics, administrative law and business management disciplines and this feature of the discipline has recently been...
- ENDOGENOUS CREATION OF GENERAL PURPOSE TECHNOLOGY: The Role of Basic Research. Kozo Otsuka // Business & Management Review;Aug2013, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p34
General-purpose technology (GPT) is a versatile technology that can accelerate innovations in a wide range of industries. A GPT has a potential to foster technological changes in wide range of industries, or even open up the opportunities for entirely new technological paradigm. Thus, an arrival...
- VIEÅ OJO SEKTORIAUS REFORMOS POVEIKIS Å½MOGIÅ KÅ²JÅ² IÅ TEKLIÅ² VADYBAI. Papšienė, Palmira // Management Theory & Studies for Rural Business & Infrastructure ;2010, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p100
Evolution of public administration has undergone significant changes but its studies were initiated in the XIX century, when the book by W. Wilson â€ŸThe Study of Administrationâ€ž was published. Early public administration researchers were generally the reformers who believed in the...