HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY
- HUNGARY: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2011, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the political and economic conditions of Hungary such as the statement of Hungary's European Union (EU) Affairs Official Eniko Gyori that Croatia must be admitted to EU upon its compliance to the criteria, the change on the rules which govern the Fiscal Council,...
- Country Risk Summary: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Nov2002, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p2
Presents news items related to the political and economic condition in Hungary as of November 2002. Possible political implications of the imminent local elections; Likelihood of increase in inflation rate; Position of Hungary in the European Union's cumulative foreign direct investment league.
- Country Risk Summary: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Feb2003, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p2
Provides information on the political and economic risk in Hungary in the year 2003. Adjustments to energy prices by the government; Efforts of the government to lessen the fiscal deficit; Factors responsible for losses in foreign trade.
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;12/9/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Presents business, political and financial news briefs in Hungary as of December 9, 2002. Inclusion of Parliament's approval of amendments to the 2003 budget bill; Insurance premium revenues in the first three quarters of 2002; Judit Kormendy-Ekes' resignation as head of the National Radio and...
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;12/23/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p2
Presents news briefs pertaining to business, the economy, and politics in Hungary as of December 23, 2002.
- Week in Review. // Budapest Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p2
Presents news items on developments in the economy, business and politics in Hungary as of February 2003. Number of tourists; Mortgage-backed bonds; Adoption of the text of European Union accession treaty; Two parties in the ruling coalition.
- Executive Summary. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2009 2nd Quarter, p5
The article presents outline on the economic and political outlook of Hungary for 2009.
- INTRODUCTION. // Hungary Country Profile;2006, p2
The article discusses various topics published within the issue, including the political and government makeup of Hungary, as well as its economic performance.
- Country Risk Summary: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Apr2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p2
Reports on political and economic conditions of Hungary as of April 2003. Increase in government's popularity with various populist measures; Forecast of a budget deficit of 5.2 percent of gross domestic product in 2003.
- Polls Suggest Positive EU Vote. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe;Apr2003, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p2
Reports that recent opinion polls in Hungary put support for European Union membership. Support of Hungary for the U.S. war on Iraq; Decision to support the exchange rate band and abandonment of inflation targeting in 2003 by the central bank.