- Spring cleaning. Marty, M.E. // Christian Century;5/6/87, Vol. 104 Issue 15, p455
Presents several humorous typographical errors which the author discovered in religious publications, added as a breather to readers engulfed in the dismal news of the world.
- Spring cleaning, two. Marty, M.E. // Christian Century;5/13/87, Vol. 104 Issue 16, p479
Presents humorous insights into several errors found in religious periodicals throughout the world.
- POST SCRIPTS. Fontaine, Robert; Stoopnagle, Colonel; McGinley, Phyllis; Sharp, Dolph // Saturday Evening Post;8/25/1945, Vol. 218 Issue 8, p30
Various humorous literature scripts is presented.
- Humor and Ethnicity in the Americas / On the Borderlands. Kilcup, Karen L. // Studies in American Humor;2000, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p1
The article introduces a series of essays published in the issue, including one by John Bruns on affect and power in contemporary theoretical and cultural discourse and another by Dennis Perry on the Pequot War and American Indian humor.
- Drawer-cleaning. Marty, M.E. // Christian Century;10/21/87, Vol. 104 Issue 29, p927
Presents several humorous excerpts from religious publications discovered by the author while cleaning out his drawers.
- It's OK to be humble and funny. // Executive Leadership;Jun2009, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p4
The article presents a discussion on humility and humor, adapted from the article "They Said It," from the "Sports Illustrated."
- The Perfect Squelch. Keller, David N. // Saturday Evening Post;8/29/1953, Vol. 226 Issue 9, p79
The article presents a joke about a man from Ohio who boasted about the advantages of his home to an elderly man who turned out to be a wealthy person from Louisiana.
- POST SCRIPTS. Alkus, Mary; Armour, Richard; Kurtz, Vernon H.; Jaffray, Norman R.; Cummings, Parke // Saturday Evening Post;8/6/1949, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p38
Several humorous short literatures from various author is presented.
- POST SCRIPTS. Armour, Richard; Cummings, Parke; Christiansen, Ruth; Ashbaugh, Dick; Shakespeare, W.; Graham, Al // Saturday Evening Post;8/13/1949, Vol. 222 Issue 7, p38
Several humorous short literature from various authors is presented.
- The Courtjester's Kingdom. // Round Top Register;Summer2008, p29
Several jokes are presented, including one on about cheese, a lost chapter in Genesis and about psychiatrists.