How I got where I am today
- Upgrading success. // People Management;Jul2015, p59
The article discusses the Learning and Development Show in may 2015 which was attended by the membership and qualifications team of CIPD.
- FLEXIBLE EVENING. // People Management;5/3/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p50
The article offers information on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Flexible Learning to be held on May 23, 2007. The open evening learning session, to be conducted at the Wimbledon offices of the institute, will provide attendees the chance to review learning...
- Why it's good to talk shop. MacLeod, Ken // People Management;5/31/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p62
Provides information on the career management group that was formed by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's West of Scotland branch. Aim of the career management group; How the group works; Its comparison to a recruitment agency.
- Careers help for students. // People Management;Oct2014, p62
The article offers information on the pilot career mentoring schemes and programs launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development for its student members in Great Britain.
- L&D research. // People Management;Jun2015, p60
The article presents information on the report "L&D: Evolving Roles, Enhancing Skills" which examines learning and development (L&D) in companies and which was produced by the organization Towards Maturity and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
- On top of the world. Brewster, Chris; Harris, Hilary; Sparrow, Paul // People Management;11/25/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p36
Focuses on the growing labor market of international human resource (HR) professionals. Findings of a research project commissioned by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Management on international HR executives; Factors affecting the business activities of international HR executives;...
- Adopting a braver approach to your job. Clake, Rebecca // People Management;11/25/2010, p36
The author presents information on courage as an essential behavior of human resource (HR) professionals in Great Britain in 2010. Issues on HR professionals' courage to challenge may be addressed by a Next Generation HR research being conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and...
- Do I need a law qualification? // People Management;11/25/2010, p38
The article provides an answer to a question of the importance of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) qualifications to the success of a human resource (HR) professional.
- Handling the media. // Personnel Today;9/23/2003, p22
This article describes how HR director must handle media after his organisation has made huge job cuts. Handling skilful journalists is a concern for anyone in a media-facing role, but HR people in particular are being forced to learn fast. In response to the growing concern among HR people, the...