How HR made a difference at work
- FSCS slashing Keydata claim sum, says AWD. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;7/1/2012, p7
The article discusses the allegation of independent financial adviser AWD Chase de Vere that the Financial Services Compensation Scheme has substantially slashed its original 56-million pounds claim against the company over sales of Keydata and Keydata Lifemark products.
- AWD looks for buys after 'phenomenal' turn-round. // Money Marketing;11/25/2010, p20
The article focuses on the plan of AWD Chase de Vere to buy adviser firms in the run-up to the retail distribution review (RDR) as mentioned by chief executive Stephen Kavanagh.
- AWD adds 20 risk-rated portfolios. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing;4/7/2011, p3
The article reports on the launch of a series of 20 tailored fund of fund portfolios by AWD Chase de Vere Ltd.
- AWD Chase de Vere takes on 17 former Barclays FP advisers. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing;6/9/2011, p2
The article reports that 17 ex-Barclays Financial Planning (FP) advisers and three managers have been recruited by AWD Chase de Vere Ltd. to work in its regional offices.
- NEWS IN BRIEF: Chase earnings fall blamed on regulation. // Design Week (Online Edition);5/5/2011, p52
The article offers information on AWD Chase de Vere, an independent financial advisor in Great Britain that has accounted a 19 percent fall in its earnings to increase the regulation costs.
- AWD adds 20 risk-rated portfolios. // Design Week (Online Edition);4/7/2011, p73
The article evaluates a fund portfolio service consisting of cash, equities and fixed interest offered by AWD Chase de Vere Ltd., financial service provider.
- AWD upheld 8 Keydata complaints. Holt, Natalie // Money Marketing;5/12/2011, p76
The article reports on the confirmation of AWD Chase de Vere Ltd. that it has received 15 Keydata complaints but upheld at least eight complaints and paid 200,000 pounds in compensation to one case brought by Regulatory Legal LLP in Great Britain.
- AWD rules out restricted advice and looks to buy. Salih, Chris // Money Marketing;11/25/2010, p96
The article reports on the decision of the company AWD Chase de Vere that it will not look to add a restricted advice arm after the retail distribution review of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in Great Britain.
- AWD will make full redress to Lifemark client. Kenchington, John // Money Marketing;1/27/2011, p60
The article reports on the move of AWD Chase de Vere to pay full compensation to its client who invested a total of 200,000 pounds in Lifemark through Keydata in Great Britain.