Citi tackles its staff's 'unconscious bias.'
- O great spirit, walk a mile or two in my moccasins. // Personnel Today;3/21/2006, Special section p34
The article focuses on issues related to diversity training in Great Britain. One who will be purring about diversity training's remorseless march is American equality apostle Jane Elliott. She's giggling her way round Great Britain's anti-racism circuit and is giving performances in London,...
- Citibank unit to lay off 185. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;12/13/93, Vol. 32 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the closure of Citibank's Pelham consumer credit operations in January 1994 and the laying off of 185 employees. Location; Consolidation plans; Strategy; New York Daily News' report of the decision; Number of layoff notices received in November; Reason for the closing of Pelham.
- Citibank commits to corporate trust, after see-sawing. Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;09/08/97, Vol. 63 Issue 36, p11
Reports on the Citibank Corp. executive vice president Robert McCormack's memorandum stipulating the company's rededication to corporate trust. Reasons behind the company's move; Comments of the company's competitors; Details of McCormack's memorandum.
- Citi Names Retail Chief for Taiwan. reports, Wire // American Banker;5/18/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 94, p8
Reports that Citigroup's retail banking unit has appointed Jing Hsu as head of consumer banking services for Taiwan.
- Citibank's quiet branch closings and switch to ATMs stir outrage. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;2/12/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 28, p1
Reports that Citibank's plan for branch closings and downsizing are filtering out to the public in the United States. Effects of its retail engineering on small offices; Call for boycott by small businesses; Statement from spokeswomen Susan Weeks; Use of lower fees and other incentives to...
- Citibank recharts its technology course. Levinsohn, Alan // ABA Banking Journal;May98, Vol. 90 Issue 5, p40
No abstract available.
- Citibank branches out locally with new sites in New Jersey. isidore, Chris // Crain's New York Business;06/15/98, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p20
Presents information on Citibank, highlighting its expansion plans for New Jersey for 1998. Cities which Citibank has expended into; Description of the strategies used by Citibank; Main purpose for the expansion.
- Citibank topples China wall. // Crain's New York Business;9/11/95, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p63
Reports that Citibank has been given permission by the Chinese government to open a branch in Beijing. Upgrade of the bank's office in the city; Additional services to be offered by the branch.
- Citi attacked for campaign to kill direct student loans. Serb, Christopher // American Banker;10/18/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 201, p2
Reports on criticisms against Citibank for its lobbying efforts to kill direct student lending.