- Marketer in the news. // Marketing (00253650);7/7/2010, p4
An interview with Gwyn Burr, chief executive officer (CEO) of Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd., where she discusses the dual marketing approach of the firm, her new role in the company, and the marketing strategy of Sainsbury's.
- Insider's view: Sainsbury's. // Marketing (00253650);6/30/2010, p14
The article offers insights from Gwyn Burr, customer director at Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. regarding improvements in the company's ethical and sustainable practices.
- A PEOPLE PERSON. Phillips, Beth // Grocer;11/27/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7983, p36
An interview with Gwyn Burr, customer service and colleague director on the operating board of Sainsbury's, is presented. According to Burr, the company is committed to further improve the value of service they offer to customers. She noted that the company offers graduate training schemes for...
- Try something new today. Churchard, Claire // People Management;1/27/2011, p18
The article features Gwyn Burr, customer service and colleague director of Sainsbury. She believes that uniting customers and colleagues will improve human resource's alignment with the business. She details her team's efforts to determine programs that will help move the business forward in the...
- Recovery worker. Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);3/17/2010, p22
The article details an interview with Gwyn Burr, customer director at Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd. in Great Britain. She discusses the ups and downs experienced by the supermarket. Burr describes her role as a customer director and plan on how to improve the department. She emphasizes the...
- Wider remit underpins success. Turner, Paul // People Management;7/29/2010, p16
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Unique Remit for Sainsbury's HR Lead" in the July 15, 2010 issue.
- Sainsbury's Â£10m push on Â£50-a-week offer. Shearman, Sarah // Marketing (00253650);5/4/2011, p1
The article offers information on the launch of new marketing initiative campaign by Sainsbury's Supermarket Ltd. worth 10 million pounds, promising to show how to feed the family with four members with 50 pounds a week in Great Britain.
- English grocery chain pioneers secondary refrigeration system. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/28/95, Vol. 195 Issue 18, p32
Reports on the opening of a Sainsburys food store in Horsham, Sussex, England equipped with a secondary refrigeration system for its chilled and frozen foods. Comments from senior manager for refrigeration and equipment development Roger Borer.
- Sainsbury's rethinks range. // Housewares;Jan/Feb98, Issue 138, p3
Announces that supermarket giant Sainsbury's will launch a revised housewares range in its stores. Remark from Sainsbury's spokeswoman.