FLORIDA: Appraising Gulf Properties
- Money, oil, transparency and videotape. // Northern Colorado Business Report;7/2/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 20, p24
The author reflects on the issue facing the controversial oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Esitor's Notebook. Share, Jeff // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 237 Issue 8, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the impact of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, the reaction of environmentalists to oil projects, and the hazards involved in the oil and gas works.
- a note from bev. // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2010, p14
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the "Celebration of the Arts" by the gala, the effect of the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, and the annual local wedding features in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- BP spill damages -- dealing with compensation issues. Tatum, Stephen L. // Fort Worth Business Press;8/2/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p14
The article reports on how the economic loss doctrine (ELD) adopted by U.S. states can help the victims of the 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
- The Gulf oil spill and temptations of executive power. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;7/2/2010, Issue 324199, p26
In this article, the author discusses the effects of oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico to the practice of executive power.
- Safety Is a CEO Issue. // EHS Today;Jul2011, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p16
The article presents the message of Thomas Krause, during the 2011 conference of the American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), on the responsibility of senior executives on the BP PLC soil spill disaster in the U.S.
- News IQ Contest: And the Winner Isâ€¦. // Junior Scholastic;3/14/2011, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p5
The article features Jennifer Joseph, 13 years old and eighth-grader at St. Vincent Ferrer School in Delray Beach, Florida, who won for a news story about the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Alabama AG Files Suits Against BP, Others Over Gulf Coast Oil Spill. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/16/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33366, p3
The article reports on the lawsuits filed by Alabama Attorney General Troy King against BP PLC, BP America Inc., and Transocean Ltd. for their contribution to the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico in 2010.
- Earth Day - Hell of a Day. HIGHTOWER, JIM // Progressive Populist;5/15/2011, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p3
The author comments on the celebration of the Earth Day on April 22, 2011, and the anniversary of BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico.