Chief of N.J. Educational Facilities Agency Moves On
- Appointment. // American Journal of Health-System Pharmacy;11/15/2009, Vol. 66 Issue 22, p1980
The article announces that Roger W. Anderson was appointed chief pharmacy officer at US Oncology Inc. in the Woodlands, Texas.
- Old pile saps Calif. couple. Wiley, Walt // Waste News;12/22/97, Vol. 3 Issue 32, p15
Reports that Roger and Carol Anderson, of Santa Barbara, California, have until January 09, 1997 to clean their industrial property. Explanation offered by the couple for the state of the property; Efforts of the couple to raise the revenue to clean the property.
- The Tyranny Of Hunger: NEED FOR CAPITAL. Anderson, Roger E. // Vital Speeches of the Day;4/15/74, Vol. 40 Issue 13, p405
Presents the text of a speech by Roger E. Anderson, chairman of the board and chief executive officer of Continental Illinois Corporation, delivered before the Keidanren in Tokyo, Japan on March 11, 1974, which deals with food and hunger.
- Roger Anderson at Sara Meltzer. Boyce, Roger // Art in America;Apr2004, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p135
Critiques an exhibition of works by painter Roger Anderson in New York City. Works featured; Exhibit highlights; Artistic style.
- My Nebraska. Anderson, Roger D. // Nebraska Life;Nov/Dec2016, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p39
The poem "My Nebraska" by Roger D. Anderson is presented. First Line: My, my. Last Line: a place to be for today.
- Financing the Future. Anderson, Roger E. // Vital Speeches of the Day;4/15/77, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p408
Presents the text of a speech given by Roger Anderson, chairman of the board of Continental Illinois Corp., on March 7, 1977, which deals with the capital needs of a growing economy.
- N.J. Agency Plans Two College Deals Worth $148 Million. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32035, p29
The article reports that the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (NJEFA) plans to issue up to $148 million of revenue bonds in the first quarter of next year. The offer appropriates $125 million for Kean University and $23 million for New Jersey City University. Roger L. Anderson, the...
- Briefs. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2002, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p120
Features news briefs on the U.S. aggregate industry as of March 2002. Designation of Thomas V. Harman as the first director of safety compliance at the National Ready Mixed Concrete Association; Appointment of Roger Anderson as vice president of sales at Advance Inc.; Death of John Gray,...
- BUSINESS AND PEOPLE UPDATE. // Applied Clinical Trials;Aug2009, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p46
The article announces career development of several executives in the business industry in the U.S. including Kristie Lively as vice president at ACORN, Roger Anderson at senior consultant at RSA, and Peg Connelly as vice president of clinical operations at Kforce.