Municipal Bond Activities
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;10/1/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33193, p26
A calendar of municipal bond activities for October to November 2009 in the U.S. is presented which includes an annual conference held by the Carolinas Municipal Advisory Council and Securities Dealers of the Carolinas in Charlotte, North Carolina, a one-day seminar on Municipal Finance in the...
- Maine's drinking water, capital reserve to get boost from bond bank issue. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;08/13/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30456, p3
Discusses the Maine State Housing Authority's issuance of mortgage purchase bonds for its single-family and multifamily loan programs. Maine Municipal Bond Bank's preparation to bring $5 million of drinking water and sewer bonds to market; Authority's outstanding debts; Fund balance of mortgage...
- Options for Some Once-Illiquid Assets Limited in a Rebound. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;2/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p5
The article reports on the issue about the return of the residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) market, as well as the relative growth in interest in secondary market trade of private-label RMBS in the U.S.
- Property Upkeep Moves Add to Distressed Market Considerations. Sinnock, Bonnie // National Mortgage News;9/5/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p5
The article reports on the development of the distressed mortgage asset-backed securities due to municipal efforts to get securities trusts and servicers to pay for distressed property maintenance in the U.S.
- Those Who Demand `Show Me the Security' Should Look to Munis. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;05/30/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31149, p38
Focuses on the importance of legal agreements and security structures in municipal bond markets during a weak United States economy. Bankruptcy of Pacific Gas and Electric Co.; Expansion of credit spreads due to investor demand for mortgage security liens; Time needed for municipal credits to...
- Since You Asked ... Reber, Jim // Independent Banker;Jun2013, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p78
The article presents questions and answers related to portfolio-investment from community bankers including municipal bond offering by community bankers, how to get maximum out the invested cash and understanding of the mortgage-backed securities (MBS).
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;5/1/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32869, p25
A calendar of events in 2008 is presented including the 20th Annual Federal Policy Conference of the Council of Infrastructure Financing Authorities in Washington D.C. from May 1-2 and the 25th Annual Conference of the National Federation of Municipal Analysts in Miami, Florida from May 6-9.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/17/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32836, p24
The article presents a calendar of municipal bond activities in the U.S. from April to September 2008, which includes the hosting of third annual military housing symposium by "The Bond Buyer," a federal policy conference by the Council of Infrastructure Financial Authority and the 18th Annual...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;7/17/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32920, p22
A calendar of activities related to municipal bonds in the U.S. from July 29 to October 30, 2008 is presented which includes a seminar on the municipal futures market, the 18th Annual California Public Finance Conference, and a seminar on market disclosure.