- DOMESTIC FINANCIAL STATISTICS Federal Finance. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov2002, Vol. 88 Issue 11, pA25
Presents a chart depicting federal financing in the u.S. Total amount of federal debt subject to statutory limitations; Accounts on the total gross public debt of the U.S. Treasury; Details on the transactions conducted by the U.S. Government Securities dealers.
- Treasury: SLGS sales to outpace 1st quarter. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;05/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30634, p2
Discloses the United States Treasury Department's plan to sell a total of $6 billion in state and local government series (SLGS) securities to help finance a paydown projected for the second quarter of 1999. Assessment of the cash balance by Jill Ouseley, director of the Treasury's Office of...
- Treasury Slates 2-Year Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;07/20/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30936, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to auction two-year notes on July 26, 2000 to replace maturing securities.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Schloss, Amy // Bond Buyer;10/10/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31240, p2
Reports developments relating to public finance in the United States as of October 2001. Decline of tender rates on discount bills for the Treasury Department; Sell out of discount bills by the Treasury Department; Launch of a customized version on Secondary Market Trading System of Fabkom over...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Ferris, Craig T.; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;9/24/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31229, p2
Reports developments on public finance in the United States as of September 2001. Recovery of the municipal market after terrorist bombing; Release of budget from the US Treasury Department; Prediction of an economic recession.
- Big federal deficit sends Treasury on new money-shopping spree. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Mar72, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p23
Reports on the borrowing program undertaken by the U.S. Department of Treasury due to budget deficit. Information on the projected deficit for fiscal 1972; Reason for the failure of the deficit to meet forecasts; Condition of public spending.
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury Announces Buyback Details. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p2
Focuses on the United States Treasury Department's plan to buy back its outstanding issues that mature between November 2002 and November 2027.
- Treasury Slates 2-Year Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to sell two-year notes on January 24, 2001.