OHIO: Toledo Goes Alternative Toledo Goes Alternative
- China Sets up Green Channel for Renewable Energy Development. // China Chemical Reporter;1/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p10
The article reports on the establishment of the new renewable energy development fund in China.
- New DOE budget is doubled-edged sword for renewables. Demoss, Timothy B. // Power Engineering;Dec96, Vol. 100 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the slight decrease of the total appropriations for solar and renewable resource technologies for 1997. Exposure of renewable technology manufacturers to market forces where commercialization is concerned; Shift in the debate over sustainability policy options in favor of renewable...
- REAP funding available for renewable energy systems. // High Plains Journal;6/6/2011, Vol. 129 Issue 23, p5B
The article reports that funds for renewable energy systems will be provided by the Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) in the U.S.
- Renewable Energy Faces Subsidy Issues. Devitt, Caitlin // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/6/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 17, p12
The article offers information on the expiration of various subsidies which funds renewable energy projects and its impact in the U.S.
- Norway plans $1.4 bln boost for Statkraft in renewables push. // Energy Today (Hungary);12/8/2014, p2
The article reports on the plans of Norway government to finance state-owned energy company Statkraft to support its renewable energy expansion in state and international.
- RO funding 'will not be used for FITs'. // Utility Week;10/8/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the clarification by the British Office of Gas and Electricity Markets (Ofgem) that the Renewables Obligation (RO) buyout fund will not be used in paying the costs of administering feed-in tariff (FIT) for small renewable energy producers.
- Boost for Malaysian renewable energy fund. // TCE: The Chemical Engineer;Mar2014, Issue 873, p51
The article reports on the announcement made by Datin Badriyah Abdul Malek, chief executive officer (CEO) of the Sustainable Energy Development Authority Malaysia (SEDA) that the renewable energy fund would receive an additional 98.6 million dollars in 2014 that would enable more feed-in tariffs.
- By The Numbers. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);4/26/2010 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 155 Issue 17, p15
The article presents statistics published by the Pew Charitable Trusts on investments in clean energy made by China and the U.S., both in absolute terms and as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP).
- The Tanzanian government has outlined plans to diversify the country's power generation mix. // African Business News;3/18/2013, p20
The article reports on the plan of the government of Tanzania to invest in renewable energy to diversify the power generation mix and increase energy output in the country.