INDIANA: S&P Revises Memorial
- S&P Lowers Rhode Island Hospital to BB-Minus. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33381, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has rated BB-minus on the Rhode Island Health and Educational Building Corp.'s 13 million dollars of Series 1998 revenue bonds for Roger Williams Medical Center in Rhode Island.
- S&P and Fitch Drop Utah Transit Ahead of BAB Sale. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/5/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33394, p1
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. and Fitch Ratings Ltd. downgrade the Utah Transit Authority's debt while preparing to issue 200 million dollar of Build America Bonds in Dallas, Texas.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Amherst's AAA Is Stable. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/7/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33462, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. has revised the outlook of Amherst College from negative to stable in Massachusetts.
- GEORGIA: S&P Drops DeKalb to BBB. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/31/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33492, p9
The article reports that the long-term rating on the general obligation bonds of DeKalb County, Georgia has been lowered by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- S&P Alters Rating Criteria On Bond Anticipation Notes. // Bond Buyer;9/1/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33576, p5
The article reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to revise its criteria for rating bond anticipation notes in the U.S.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Qualified Bonds Upgrade. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;9/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33588, p9
The article reports on the rating upgrade of Massachusetts qualified bonds by Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Allen Park Sinks Deeper. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/14/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33679, p7
The article reports that the rating for the bond of the city of Allen Park in Michigan has been downgraded by Standard & Poor's Corp. in 2012.
- Toledo maintains bond ratings from Moody's and Standard & Poor's. // Toledo Business Journal;Oct2012, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that credit rating firms Moody's Investor Services and Standard & Poor's maintained the stable outlook and bond rating of Toledo, Ohio.
- North Providence Up 2 Notches. BURTON, PAUL // Bond Buyer;3/27/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33884, p4
The article reports that financial services company Standard & Poor Corp. has upgraded bond rating of North Providence, Rhode Island.