ILLINOIS Moody's Drops Rockford
- Washington Upbeat About Sale, Even in Wake of GO Downgrade. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;1/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31304, p1
Focuses on the performance of various purpose general obligation (GO) bonds in a sale on January 15, 2002 in the U.S. despite of a GO ratings downgrade by the bond ratings company Fitch Inc. Belief of the treasurer of the state of Washington; Financial advisor of the transaction; Adjustment of...
- Agencies Assign High Ratings To California's $11B Raw Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
California's upcoming $11 billion revenue anticipation warrant sale was assigned a preliminary SP-1 rating by Standard & Poor's Corp. in the week ending June 6, 2003. State Controller Steve Westly said that with these ratings he expects the one-year debt to sell at an interest rate below...
- Vermont Bond Bank's 2003 Sale to Hit $65M. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p4
In a negotiated deal likely to be nearly twice the size of its last yearly issue, the Vermont Municipal Bond Bank is gearing up to sell roughly $65 million of general obligation bonds the second week of July. Proceeds from the pooled issue will be split among 27 municipal borrowers who will then...
- Beebe Medical Ratings. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32201, p35
Reports that Delaware's Beebe Medical Center received investment-grade ratings for its two planned negotiated bond sales set for September 1, 2005.
- Univ. of Colorado Going Electronic For $66M Research, Parking Deal. // Bond Buyer;7/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31671, p3
Reports on electronic sale of multi-million dollar of enterprise revenue bonds owned by the University of Colorado Board of Regents in Boulder, Colorado. Financial advisor of the bonds sale; Ratings assigned to bonds by various ratings agencies; Possible utilization of the bond proceeds.
- Southwest bond-watch. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;04/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30623, p30
Focuses on developments related to the bond market in Southwestern States, current as of April 20, 1999. Includes downgrading of the rating of Colorado Health Facilities Authority's revenue bonds; Elections on two proposed sales taxes in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- SFUSD Debt Priced. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32238, p33
Reports that San Francisco Unified School District has priced a general obligation bonds through a competitive sale in California. Maturities of the bonds; Receipt of rating affirmations from Standard & Poor's by the district.
- Atlanta's MARTA Receives Improved Outlook From Moody's. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p40
This article reports that the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority (MARTA), Atlanta, Georgia, has been criticized for a lack of financial controls, but improved operations and a rebound in sales tax revenue dedicated to the mass transit system prompted Moody's Investors Service Inc. to...
- MBTA Plans $816 Million Sales Tax Deal, Mostly Refunding. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p4
Reports the plan of the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority to sell senior sales tax bonds in deal that is mostly refunding and expected to generate savings. Senior manager for the fixed-rate deal; Moody's Investors Service's rating of the sales tax bonds.