Day Pitney Law Firm Taps Linda D'Onofrio for N.Y. Office
- Watchdog Gets New Trustee. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;8/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33171, p9
The article announces that Linda D'Onofrio was appointed trustee of the Citizen's Budget Commission.
- Blank Rome Hires Muni Veteran D'Onofrio as Partner in N.Y.C. Office. McConnell, Allison L. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p5
The article announces that tax lawyer Linda L. D'Onofrio has been hired as a partner in Blank Rome LLP's public finance group.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Walker, Susanne; Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31484, p28
Reports developments related to public finance in the U.S. as of October 2002. History of specializing the corporate trust industry; Details of the employment of bond attorney Linda L. D'Onofrio on Winstead Secherest & Minick; Inauguration of an integrated Web platform by Standard & Poor.
- Linda D'Onofrio tapped by Whitman Breed. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/11/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30538, p3
Reports on the hiring of Linda D'Onofrio as partner in the public finance group of Whitman Breed Abbot & Morgan. Career history of D'Onofrio.
- Patton Boggs Hires Tax Partner To New Public Finance Practice. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;3/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34074, p1
The article announces the appointment of Linda D'Onofrio as public finance and tax capabilities partner at law firm Patton Boggs' New York office.
- Muni Lawyer Is Honored for Studio 54 Compliance Work. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;5/18/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33519, p8
The article announces that attorney Linda D'Onofrio at Day Pitney LLP will receive the creative business volunteer award at the 46th Annual Encore Awards.
- CORPORATE EDITION. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 41, p23
Reports on developments related to executives in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Appointment of Charles Noski as corporate vice president and chief financial officer of Northrop Grumman; Asyst Technologies' hiring of David White; Scientific-Atlanta's hiring of Julian Edison.
- What does it take to be a successful international manager? Frazee, Valerie // Workforce (10928332);Jan98 Supplement Global Workforce, Vol. 77, p9
Identifies the qualities of a successful international manager. Leadership skills; Skills of influence and persuasion; Capacity to control without being authoritative; Capacity to motivate and direct the efforts of their associates.
- Any other business. // People Management;10/19/95, Vol. 1 Issue 21, p16
Presents news and information on business executives in Great Britain. Survey on redundancy payments for executives according to Drake Beam Morin (DBM); Survey results on senior executives that undergo role change.