Weekly Chain Store Sales Up 06% in July 24 Week
- Weekly Chain Store Sales Snapshot April 10, 2012. // ICSC Weekly Chain Store Sales Snapshot;4/10/2012, p1
The article reports on the 0.5% increase in the chain store sales in the U.S. for the week ending April 7, 2012. The consumer tracking survey conducted by International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) and Goldman Sachs & Co. (GS) showed that consumers shopped more at the mall than iat factory...
- Weekly Chain Store Sales Snapshot. // ICSC Weekly Chain Store Sales Snapshot;5/27/2014, p1
The article reports on the weekly U. S. chain store sales snapshot. Topics mentioned include the ICSC-Goldman Sachs (ICSC-GS) chain store index, the increased number of Americans on holiday weekend was the cause of the decline in sales and weather condition also contribute to the softer sales....
- Weekly Chain Store Sales Snapshot. // ICSC Weekly Chain Store Sales Snapshot;12/2/2014, p1
The article presents an overview of the weekly sales performance of the chain store industry in the U.S. from October 4 to November 29, 2014. It mentions the results of the consumer survey of the organization International Council of Shopping Centers -Goldman Sachs & Co. (ICSC-GS). Moreover,...
- March Chain Store Sales Roar In Like a 2.3% Lion. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;3/9/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33479, p2
The article reports that weekly chain store sales in the U.S. climbed 2.3% in the first week of March, based from the Weekly Chain Store Sales Snapshot report released on March 8, 2011 by ICSC and Goldman Sachs.
- Chain Store Sales Up 0.2% In Week Ended March 26. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33491, p2
The article reports on the growth of sales of chain stores for the week ended March 26, 2011 in the U.S., according to ICSC-Goldman Sachs Weekly Chain Store Sales Snapshot.
- Retail Sales Remain Anemic in October. // MMR;11/30/2015, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p1
The article reports on the low increase in U.S. retail sales in October 2015. Topics include an explanation on what core sales are and why they correspond closely to consumer spending, how the modest rise in inflation could lead the U.S. Federal Reserve Board to raise interest rates in December...
- What Big Retail Chains Really Took. MORGAN, TOM // Business Journal (Central New York);11/15/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p13
The author argues against big retails chains in the U.S. that give contributions to charities but do not give a percentage of their sales in their community.
- Chain Store Sales Up 1.0% In the Week Ended Sept. 8. // Bond Buyer;9/12/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33780, p2
The article informs that the Chain store sales in the U.S. have ended with the profit of one percent.
- Chain store sates drop in July's final week. // Mortgage Banking;Sep2011, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p106
The article reports on the data of ICSC-Goldman Sachs Weekly Chain Store Sales Index which shows that the weekly retail sales, ending July 30, 2011, has slightly decreased to 30 basis points in the U.S.