- Consumer Confidence Index Rebounds in April. // Home Textiles Today;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the growth of the Consumer Confidence Index in the month April 2011 in the U.S.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Declines to 73.6. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33273, p2
The article reports on the decline of the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index from 74.7 in January 2010 to 73.6 in February 2010 in Michigan.
- Consumer Confidence Index Falls to 44.5. // Bond Buyer;8/31/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33575, p2
The article reports on the economic condition in the U.S., particularly the consumer confidence index in August 2011 which dropped to 44.5 in August 2011 from being 59.2 last July 2011.
- Consumer Confidence Index Soars to 56.0. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33624, p2
The article reports on the 56.0% increase of consumer confidence index in the U.S. as of November 2011.
- Consumer Sentiment Index Climbs to 67.7 From 64.1. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/12/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33630, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's preliminary December 2011 consumer sentiment index reaches to 67.7 reading from 64.1 in the U.S.
- Upstate New York consumer confidence rises in October. Reinhardt, Eric // Business Journal (Central New York);11/12/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p1
The article reports on the 60.5 increase of consumer-confidence index according to Siena Research Institute (SRI) in New York in 2010.
- CHINA: RISK SUMMARY. // Asia Monitor: China & North East Asia Monitor;Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p2
The article reports on the political, economic and business environment risks in China including the move of India and Brazil in joining U.S. in forcing China to let its currency apprize faster, the condition of the country's consumer confidence index which dropped to 100 in the 4th quarter in...
- Consumer Sentiment Index Slips to 72.0 from 73.2. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/16/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33747, p2
The article informs about the drop in University of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index for July 2012 in the U.S. from 73.2 to 72.0.
- Consumer Confidence Index Drops to 62.0. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;6/27/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33738, p2
The article reports that according to the Conference Board, the consumer confidence index in the U.S. declined to 62.0 in June 2012 in comparison to 64.4 in May 2012.
- Consumer Confidence Index Rises to 73.7. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p2
The article informs that the U.S. consumer confidence index has increased up to 73.7 in November 2012.