Players Unruffled by BAB Exclusion
- Bill would exempt ag bonds from cap. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p5
Reports on the introduction of a legislation that would exempt small-issue tax-exempt bonds for agriculture projects from private-activity bond volume cap in the United States.
- Supporters hope Texas tobacco-bond bill is revived. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;04/23/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30626, p4
Reports on the plan to revive the Texas tobacco-bond bill. Allocation of the tobacco settlement in Texas; Funding from the bonding bill.
- N.Y.C. Set to Get Negotiated Bond Powers. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31194, p6
Reports the legislation on negotiated bond deals in New York City, New York. Terms of the bill; Postponement of the general obligation bonds; Schedule of the bond sale.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;06/18/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31162, p39
Looks at the status of bond-related legislation in the 107th United States Congress. Housing Bond and Credit Modernization Fairness Act of 2001; First-Time Home Ownership Made East Act of 2001; Eligibility of Veterans for Mortgage Revenue Bond Financing; Stop Tax-Exempt Arena Debt Issuance Act;...
- Proposal to expand SIB program rejected by Senate panel. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;09/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30737, p4
Reports on the rejection of a proposal to expand the state infrastructure bond program in the United States. Addition of flexibility on how to spend federal grants; Provisions of the proposed bill.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;9/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31224, p4
Presents the status of bond buyer legislations in the United States. Developments on S. 677 and HR 951: Housing Bond and Credit Modernization and Fairness Act of 2001; Details of HR 43: First-Time Home Ownership Made Easy Act of 2001; Legislative hearings for the S. 97 and HR 959: Eligibility of...
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;3/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32584, p34
A chart is presented which lists "The Bond Buyer" legislative status report in the U.S. as of March 12, 2007.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE. STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p16
Summaries are presented of several including HR 992, Build America Bonds to Create Jobs Now Act of 2011, HR 344, the Fiscal Responsibility Effective Enforcement, FREE Act and HR 278 related to issuance of bonds.
- Bond Bills May Survive Congress. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;08/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30958, p1
Reports on developments concerning proposed bond-related bills in the United States as of August 21, 2000. High- and lower-profile proposals that could become part of a possible tax package; Proposal by Representative Doug Bereuter.