COLORADO: The View From Vail: Gloomy
- The human component. Lassiter, Ralph // American City & County;Sep97, Vol. 112 Issue 10, p34
Provides information on the pressure being put on public service providers to improve their operations. Information on reducing resistance to change; Listing of several actions critical to managing the human side of changing.
- Is better than expected too good to last? Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;09/23/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30484, p3
Discloses that Maine's revenue collection in August 1998 exceeds official projections. Nine percent increase in revenues compared with that of August 1997; Individual income tax revenues; Governor Angus S. King Jr.'s concern over the differences between budget forecasts and actual revenues.
- Arkansas. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p34
Reports on an increase in Arkansas' municipal revenue collections for the period ended June 1997.
- Municipal market yields. // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p37
Presents a chart reflecting projected municipal market yields in the United States as of July 7, 1997.
- Reoffering yields. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;07/08/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30182, p38
Presents a chart reflecting reoffering yields in the United States for the period ended July 7, 1997. Offer date; Amount; Date; Recent offerings.
- New Seminar on Managing High Performers. // Money Management Executive;12/3/2007, Vol. 15 Issue 46, Special section p3
The article reports the Management Training Seminar conducted by Kathleen O'Halloran, National Investment Co. Service Association (NICSA) Director of Education. It cites some of the questions introduced in the seminar. According to the article, the association is proud to offer the seminar...
- Pa. short-term pool earned $309 million. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Reports on the earnings from Pennsylvania's investments of its tax revenue in 1998. Increase in total earnings on the Short Term Investment Pool over figures in 1998; Total tax cuts proposed by Governor Tom Ridge in the 2000 budget.
- The headlines you didn't see about I-695. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Dec99, Vol. 13 Issue 12, pA26
Editorial. Comments on the mixed reactions of business groups and the local government to the passage of the `$30 car tab initiative' in Wenatchee, Washington. Need to search for other government revenue streams; Benefits for consumers.
- The Municipal Revenue Crisis: California Problems And Possibilities. Januta, Donatas // California Law Review;Nov68, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p1525
Examines one aspect of the municipal revenue crisis in California thorugh analysis of property tax and municipal tax on income. Exploration of the feasibility of municipal taxes on generating income in the state; Involvement of possible legal obstacles involved; Necessity of examining its basic...