- Credit Calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31316, p40
Presents a calendar of activities related to the U.S. bond market. Funds raised by the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury; Release of inventory figures by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce; Release of consumer credit figures by the U.S. Federal Reserve Board.
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/5/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32664, p2
The article offers new briefs related to bond market in the U.S. The U.S. Commerce Department announced that new factory orders for manufactured goods slipped 0.5% in May 2007. According to National Association of Realtors, existing home sales may ease some, but should remain near current levels...
- The US Treasury Conundrum. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/11/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p4
Reports on the U.S. Treasury Department yield and interest rate outlook. Factors that affect US Treasury bond; Information on the gross domestic product growth rate; Expectations on economic growth and inflation rate.
- Credit calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/28/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31354, p44
Presents information about activities related to the U.S. bond market from April 1, 2002 to April 5, 2002. Auction of treasury bills; Release of factory order and inventory figures by the U.S. Dept. of Commerce; Declaration of consumer credit figures by the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Floyd, Daniel F.; Siegel, Gary E.; Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;06/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31165, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in United States as of June 2001. Increase of composite index of leading economic indicators; Report of the Treasury Department on the budget deficit of the federal government; Announcement of the Treasury Department to buy back outstanding bond...
- Credit Calendar. // American Banker;2/24/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 37, Special section p33
This article presents a calendar of U.S. financial events and release of economic statistics including a Treasury auction of discount bills and release of new home sales figures by the Commerce Department on Feb. 27, an auction of four-week bills, release of existing home sales figures for the...
- IN BRIEF. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;4/5/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32602, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the bond market in the U.S. The U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $16 billion 12-day cash management bills. According to Institute for Supply Management that its non-manufacturing business index dropped to 52.4% in March 2007. The Commerce...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p2
Reports developments related to bond issues as of June 18, 2002 in the U.S. Changes in the interest rate of the Housing Market Index of the National Association of Home Builders; Rate of the discount bills of the Treasury Department; Increase in the outstanding bonds of Dunaba Financing Authority.
- Nevada Warns Treasury About Proposed Arbitrage Regulations. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;3/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32841, p5
The article focuses on the proposed arbitrage regulations of the U.S. Treasury Department. The Nevada Housing Division warned the Treasury that if it does not make changes to its proposed regulations, it may not be able to obtain the best possible interest rates for mortgages intended for...