U.S. Bancorp Taps Gallo for New Municipal Underwriting Team
- U.S. Bancorp. // Oregon Business Magazine;Jul95, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p32
Features the US Bancorp. Features of the merger of U.S. Bancorp and West One Bancorp; Implications of the merger.
- U.S. Bancorp tests Intel system that uses video to connect customers with bankers. Crockett, Barton // American Banker;8/16/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 157, p6
Reports on U.S. Bancorp's acquisition of an interactive video system called ProShare from Intel Corp. that lets customers converse with bankera face to face. Plans to use the technology as part of the company's electronic delivery strategy; Modification of system to handle basic consumer...
- U.S. Bancorp seen as prime target--with a hitch. Chase, Brett // American Banker;3/11/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 47, p5
Focuses on the significance of Oregon-based U.S. Bancorp as a gateway for national banking firms to penetrate the financial market of the Western states. Volume of the company's business in the region; Prominence of the company's position as a commercial bank in the area; Challenge for...
- U.S. Bancorp to Use eCredit's Software . // American Banker;10/30/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 208, p21
Reports the contract signing of the equipment finance unit of U.S. Bancorp with eCredit.com. Agreement of the contract signed; Net worth of asset of U.S. Bancorp; Use of the software on Lyon financial Services group.
- U.S. Bancorp's image is tarnished by signs of unease among top brass. Zuckerman, Sam // American Banker;12/30/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 247, p4
Reports on the dissatisfaction in US Bancorp's executive team. Executives who have resigned from the bank; Analysts' speculations on the cause of the bank's unrest; Impact of performance issues on the executives' attitudes; U.S. Bancorp's return on assets for 1993; Criticisms against chief...
- U.S. Bancorp studies feasibility of creating private-label funds. Kantrow, Yvette D. // American Banker;3/4/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 43, p12
Reports on US Bancorp's launching of a proprietary mutual fund program. Background information on Bancorp; Revenue opportunities; Creation of a task force headed by Bancorp senior vice president Michael Terry; Feedback from Terry.
- U.S. Bancorp adds 8 functions to its ATMs. Barthel, Matt // American Banker;3/7/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 44, p15
Reports on US Bancorp's addition of eight functions in its automated teller machines. Utility expansion; Customer's options; Transaction options; Feedback from John Kresge, senior vice president in U.S. Bancorp's banking group.
- U.S. Bancorp to chop 1,400 jobs in sweeping cost-cutting plan. Zuckerman, Sam // American Banker;3/17/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 52, p5
Reports on U.S. Bancorp's expense control program. Impact of work force size; Goal in relation to noninterest expenses and revenue; Prospects for reorganization.
- No Subprime Pullback at U.S. Bancorp . LEE, W.A. // American Banker;3/11/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 47, p19
Reports on the plans of financial services company U.S. Bancorp to continue providing subprime loans despite economic uncertainty in the U.S. Reasons cited for the plans; Concerns over companies claiming to provide loans in 30 seconds.