Ring That Bell: Officials Rake in Money in Working-Class Calif. Town
- Fitch May Lower N.Y. and Agencies. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p1
Focuses on bond ratings of New York that could be downgraded, according to financial rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Effect of downgraded ratings on borrowings; State agencies affected by the ratings; Rates by other rating agencies.
- Fitch Drops Oregon GOs To A-Plus. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;3/7/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31588, p1
No abstract available.
- Nazareth Living Center Downgraded by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31331, p2
Reports on a rating downgrade of Nazareth Living Center's multimillion health care facilities refunding revenue bonds, Series 1999 by Fitch Ratings. Issuer of the bonds; Reason behind the downgrade.
- Fitch Lowers California's GO Rating as Budget Shortfall Grows. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;12/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31538, p32
Reports that Fitch ratings has lowered its ratings on California's general obligation (GO) bonds on December 20, 2002. Lowering of ratings by Standard & Poor's; Projected budget reduction; Lowered prices for the GO bonds.
- S.C's Piedmont Power Bonds on the Positive Side. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33404, p2
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a BBB-plus rating to 120.8 million of Piedmont Municipal Power Agency electric revenue bonds that are expected to sell on the week of November 2010 in South Carolina.
- Highway Bonds Get Boost. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33565, p9
The article reports on the move of the credit ratings firm Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the special obligation highway revenue bonds to AA-plus from AA in Massachusetts.
- Fitch downgrades Fresno's credit rating. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/5/2011, p6
The article discusses the report issued by bond rating service Fitch Ratings Ltd. which downgrades the credit rating bonds backed by the economically assailed general fund of Fresno, California.
- GO Refunding Rated. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p37
Reports on ratings of a multimillion dollar general obligation refunding bonds called Series 2002A and taxable general obligation refunding bonds called Series 2002B by rating agency Fitch ratings Inc. Features of the bonds; Characteristics of the bonds; Bond ratings given by other rating agencies.
- NEW HAMPSHIRE: Airport Goes Negative. Chin, Tonya // Bond Buyer;4/23/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33701, p9
The article offers information on the ratings of Fitch Ratings Ltd. For airport revenue bonds of New Hampshire.
- Fitch Drops Orlando CRA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;3/8/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33676, p7
The article reports on the A-rating of the Orlando Community Redevelopment Agency's (CRA) 146.3 million dollars tax-increment financing (TIF) revenue bonds in Florida in 2012 from its previous A-plus rating by Fitch Ratings Ltd.