Next Stop for Phoenix
- Phoenix Airport Kicks Off Capital Plan With $423M of New Money, Refunding. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p8
The article reports that the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport will finance the first phase of a planned $1.47 billion, five-year capital improvement program with proceeds from the May 2008 fourth week's negotiated sale of $423 million of senior-lien revenue bonds by the Phoenix Civic...
- Phoenix to Issue $117.9M of Airport Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/4/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34405, p1
Phoenix Plans to Issue $117.9 million of revenue bonds for Sky Harbor Airport, whose traffic appears to be growing after dominant carrier U.S. Airways merged with American Airlines.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport Launches Capital Plan With $423M Sale. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32886, p39
The article reports on the plan of Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to finance the first phase of its airport improvement program with proceeds from its negotiated sale of $423 million bonds by the Phoenix Civic Improvement Corp. in Arizona. The sale includes $250 million in two...
- Intense heat disrupts flights at Sky Harbor airport in Phoenix. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/9/1990, Vol. 133 Issue 2, p56
Reports that hot weather disrupted airline flights at Phoenix's Sky Harbor airport on June 26 because the 122 degrees fahrenheit temperature was hotter than the 120 degree fahrenheit upper limit in some aircraft's standard flight manuals.
- Development work nears completion at airport in Phoenix. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;9/10/1990, Vol. 133 Issue 11, p74
Shows an artist's rendering of the $280-million Terminal Four complex at Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, scheduled for completion in November.
- Soaring demand spurs talk of regional airport. Rademacher, Kevin // Inside Tucson Business;05/11/98, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p1
Reports that the debate over a regional airport in Tucson, Arizona has resurfaced in the wake of a recent action killing plans for a runway at the Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona. Funding problems of the regional airport proposal; Light rail system as the most debated...
- Phoenix rising. Schwartz, Adele C. // Air Transport World;Jun2001, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p134
Provides information on the expansion of the Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona. Cost of the expansion project; Increase in the airport's passenger volume in 2000; Details on the operations of Sky Harbor; Facilities to be upgraded as part of the expansion project; Problems...
- The mildly pleasant skies. Levy, Ted // Liberty (08941408);May2010, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p42
The author criticizes a claim by Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport in Arizona that it is the friendliest airport in the U.S.
- AIRPLANE LIMBO. // Government Technology;Apr2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p10
A photograph of an airplane passing under a bridge at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), which is part of the PHX Sky Train and is considered the only mass transit bridge in the world developed over an airport taxiway, is presented.