Vertis Secures $575M in Loans
- Underwriters Launch $300M TL for Vertis. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p2
The article reports on a 300 million-dollar term loan for Vertis Communications that was launched by a bank consortium, which is composed of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Barclays and Morgan Stanley.
- Credit Suisse Talks Price on Vertis Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p3
The artile reports that Credit Suisse established a price talk on two term loans totaling 575 million U.S. dollars for Vertis Communications.
- Credit Suisse Revises Vertis Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p39
The article reports that Credit Suisse has downsized the first-lien term loan for Vertis Communications by 60 million to 365 million U.S. dollars, shifting the balance to the second-lien term loan which is at 210 million U.S. dollars.
- nice work. // Precision Marketing;10/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p47
Profiles Sarah Carter, marketing manager of Vertis Inc. for Europe. Job responsibilities; Reasons behind her love for the job.
- Scottish expansion set. Sutcliffe, Alistair // Printing World;9/30/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the expansion plans of international marketing and advertising business Vertis Inc. in Scotland. Scottish clientele; History of the firm's presence in Scotland.
- Technology focus for Vertis information services arm. // New Media Age;2/13/2003, p10
Reports on the relaunch of the information services division of Vertis Europe as Vertis Marketing Technology (VMT). Plans of Vertis for the interactive technology division; Information on the groups that comprise VMT; Reasons for relaunching the division.
- Raytheon Track and Target Ads Use Real Combat Images. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p23
Reports on developments in the advertising industry in Orange County, California as of April 6, 2003. Vertis Inc.'s expansion of its services in Irvine office; Closure of Aliso Viejo-based neoBrands Inc.
- $70m loss prompts Vertis shake up. Grant, Alex // Printing World;8/7/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the financial performance of Vertis Inc. for the second quarter of the year 2003 in Great Britain. Analysis on the revenue growth of the company; Comparison of sales between the year 2002 and 2003; Impact of economic downturn on the earnings of the firm.
- Online shopping habits revealed. // Global Cosmetic Industry;Mar2003, Vol. 171 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the result of the Vertis Customer Focus 2002 survey on online shopping of customers. Influence of ad inserts on Web users; Percentage increase in online shopping.