Borgata to Tap HY Market for $725M
- Markets Await Autumn Pipeline. // High Yield Report;9/9/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p2
Reports on the high-yield bonds set for floatation in the United States in the autumn of 2002.
- Four Companies Queue Up on HY Primary. // High Yield Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p9
The article offers an update on the U.S. high yield primary market as of May 2009. Ingles Markets have decided to increase its offering from 500 million U.S. dollars to 575 million U.S. dollars. Starwood Hotels would issue 500 million U.S. dollars-worth of senior notes due 2014 to repay part of...
- HealthSouth Plans $500M Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p34
This article reports on the plan of HealthSouth to issue 500 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to refinance term loan debt.
- Outsourcing AEGIS Offers $300M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p23
The article focuses on the sale of 300 million U.S. dollars worth of junk bonds due 2016 of the India-based business process outsourcing provider Aegis Limited that will be issued through its subsidiary Essar Services to finance the outstanding debt.
- Unifi Plans Debt Deal for Tender Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/3/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p33
The article offers information on a tender offer issued by Unifi for its outstanding junk bonds and is planning to raise 140 million U.S. dollars in debt to fund it.
- Four Companies Issue $2.3B In HY Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p16
The article reports on over 2.3 billion U.S. dollars worth of new high yield bonds issued by four companies in the U.S. Grocery store operator Supervalu issued 1 billion U.S. dollars in 8% senior notes due 2016, Ingles Markets launched 575 million U.S. dollars in 8.875% senior notes due 2017,...
- Frontier Selling $500M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/13/2012, p8
The article focuses on the plan of the Stamford, Connecticut-based broadband and wireless data service provider Frontier Communications to sell 500 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds to repurchase existing debt.
- Viasystems Tapping HY Market for $550M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/23/2012, p5
The article reports on the 550-million U.S. dollar junk bond offering of Viasystems Group for an acquisition and refinance debt.
- Chrysler Offers Up to $4.7B in Debt. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/3/2014, p25
The article reports that automobile company Chrysler Group plans for a 2.7 billion dollars add-on junk bond offering and up to 2 billion dollars in loans to refinance debt used for its acquisition by car company Fiat as of February 3, 2014.