Banks to Shop MultiPlan Debt
- PPL Energy Sells $600M Junk Bonds to Repay Revolver. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;5/18/2015, p24
The article reports on 600 million dollars junk bonds that PPL Energy has sold to repay short term loans under its revolving credit facilities.
- MultiPlan, Chemtura Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p3
The article reports that a 1.3-billion-U.S. dollar institutional term loan for health care cost management provider MultiPlan and a 300-million-dollar exit term loan backing the exit of chemical company Chemtura Corp. from bankruptcy both broke for trading on August 23, 2010 and increase in price.
- Banks Talk Price on $1.3B MultiPlan TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p29
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Barclays and Credit Suisse have started price talk on a 1.3 billion U.S. dollar institutional term loan for MultiPlan.
- No Rest for High Yield in Q3, Busy Q4 Likely. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p1
The article presents an overview on the status of junk bonds in the U.S. It notes that the bonds will likely to continue soar in the fourth quarter of 2010 due to the continued demand of high yield issuers. It also mentions the contribution of continued volatility to the high yield market....
- Rotech Comes to HY Market with $225M Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p12
This article reports on the plan of U.S. medical equipment provider Rotech Healthcare to sell junk bonds to help pay down a term loan in 2010.
- Omnova Plans $450M in Debt for Acquisition. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p12
The article reports on the plan of Omnova Solutions, specialty chemical and polymer supplier, to issue 250 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds and close a 200 million U.S. dollars term loan to fund an acquisition.
- Second Time Lucky For Huntsman. Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;9/22/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Huntsman LLC was able to upsize the high yield bond deal and secure a 11.625 percent coupon. Plans of using the proceeds to pay down its revolver and term loan; Activities of Huntsman's management team; Future plans of the company.
- Calpine Hits Market with $1.2B HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p12
This article reports on the plan of energy supplier Calpine to issue junk bonds to repay term loan debt in 2011.
- Banks to Launch inVentiv Roadshow. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/26/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p23
The article discusses the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Citigroup, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank to carry out roadshows for inVentiv Health's 275 million U.S. dollars junk bond offering and 525 million U.S. dollars term loan.