Mylan Plans $300M Add-On HY Deal
- Mylan Issues $300M in Add-On HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p35
The article reports that Mylan has priced 300 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in an add-on offering, proceeds of which will be used to finance an acquisition.
- Mylan, Frontier Oil Plan HY Drive-Bys. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p40
The article offers information on junk bond issues by Mylan and Frontier Oil.
- Mylan to Fill $1B Bond Prescription. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p6
The article reports on the plan of pharmaceutical manufacturer Mylan to issue 1 billion dollars in junk bonds through a two-tranche offering and use the funds to repay term loan debt.
- Mylan Prices Upsized $1.25B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p13
The article talks about the 1.25 billion U.S. dollars in high-yield bonds that Mylan issued to settle term loans of 1 billion U.S. dollars and finance corporate expenses.
- Health-care update. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/9/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p1
The article focuses on the business performance of the research company Mylan Inc. which shows that earnings per share for the December quarter increased 35% to $1.05 and revenue increased 15% to $2.08 billion.
- CORRECTION:. // Secured Lender;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p16
A correction to an article that erroneously placed Mylan among companies most likely to go bankrupt in 2010 is presented.
- A First for Mylan-Biocon Joint Venture. // Chain Drug Review;12/16/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 20, p99
The article reports that Mylan Inc. and Biocon have got approval for the drug trastuzumab from the Drug Controller General of India.
- MYLAN. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/31/2014, pA02
The article reports on the third quarter (Q3) profit of Mylan.
- Mylan Rises On Q3 Earnings Beat, Affirms Abbott Deal. AMY REEVES // Investors Business Daily;10/31/2014, p00
The article reports on the success of drugmaker Mylan to beat third-quarter estimates.