Accuride Price $300M in HY Bonds
- Apple raises record $17 billion in bond sale. // Flare (Pakistan);5/15/2013, p80
The article reports that American technology giant Apple Inc. has sold $17 billion in bonds, which is considered as the largest corporate debt ever issued.
- Fresenius Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p18
The article reports that Fresenius Medical Care set the price for its large, upsized, dual-currency bond offering of more than 1 billion U.S. dollars.
- There's still value in corporate bonds. Dampier, Mark // Money Marketing;10/3/2013, p14
The article discusses the trends in the bond market based on the Royal London Sterling Extra Yield Bond fund. It notes that most analysts believe that government bonds, such as those in the U.S., Germany and Great Britain are overpriced if viewed within the context that 10-year yields have...
- NR bonds raise Â£1bn. // Rail Business Intelligence;5/17/2007, Issue 294, p5
The article reports on the increase in the price of Network Rail's bond when it went to market in Great Britain on May 2, 2007. In the first tranche of Network Rail's index-linked program, the 30-year bond attracted Â£2 billion in orders mainly from pension funds and life assurance companies....
- How to excite a bond fund manager. Collinson, Patrick // Fund Strategy;2/11/2008, p32
The article reports that switching to corporate bonds is the best move because the credit crunch has sent spreads all over the place and it is a good chance to buy decent-quality bonds at low price in Great Britain. According to Paul Causer, there has been a change in the relative value of bonds...
- Price Talk on Air Canada Up to 9.75%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p2
The article reports that the price talk on Air Canada's 900 million U.S. dollar bond offer reached 9.75 percent.
- NGPL Price Talk Emerges. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p9
The article reports that price talk on the 550 million U.S. dollar bond offering from NGPL PipeCo is between 9.5 percent and 9.75 percent.
- Price Talk on Carrols Pegged at 10.75%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/28/2012, p14
The article reports that price talk on Carrols Restaurant Group's offering of 140 million U.S. dollars in second-lien senior notes due 2020 via Wells Fargo and Jefferies has reached 10.75 percent.
- FACE VALUE. Oglesby, Darren Wayne // Concise Encyclopedia of Investing;2007, p20
A definition of the term "face value" is presented. Face value refers to the indicated principal amount appearing in front or on the face of a corporate, municipal or government bond. It is the amount the issuer agrees to pay the bearer at the date of maturity of the bond. It is also known as...