Casey's Opts for Recap
- Casey's Opts for Recap. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p15
The article deals with the 500 million U.S. dollars recapitalization plan issued by Casey's General Stores in August 2010.
- CASEY'S GETS FINANCING FOR RECAP. // SN: Supermarket News;8/16/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 33, p6
The article reports that Casey's General Stores Inc. has said it had completed a private debt placement designed to finance a dollar 500 million recapitalization.
- Catching up. // National Petroleum News;Apr94, Vol. 86 Issue 4, p11
Reports on the permanent closure of a Casey's General Stores Inc.'s stores in Columbia, Montana. Date of the multiple homicide at the store; First homicide in the 25-year history of the company; Statistics on stores in eight Midwest states; Donation of the closed stores merchandise to charity.
- Big Bids for Casey's General Stores. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;05/01/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p4
Deals with the senior note offering of Casey's General Stores. Maturity and average life of the senior notes; Issues on the transaction's pricing spread; Casey's revenue in January 2000; Plans on the funds garnered from the transaction.
- Casey's quarterly earnings a personal best. // National Petroleum News;Jan94, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p31
Reports on the 1993 second quarter earnings of Casey's General Stores Incorporated. Accomplishment of record earnings.
- INVESTOR URGES CASEY'S TO NEGOTIATE. // SN: Supermarket News;7/5/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 27, p6
The article reports that New York-based investor Clearbridge Advisors has urged Casey's General Stores Inc. to negotiate with Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc., rather than outrighly reject its suitors' overtures.
- Casey's Fights Takeover Effort. Springer, Jon // SN: Supermarket News;6/21/2010, Vol. 58 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the plans of Casey's General Stores Inc. to expand in Arkansas, and increases 18% in quarterly dividend in Ankeny, Iowa.
- TOP 5 DAILY NEWS HEADLINES. // Convenience Store News;9/6/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p8
The article presents a list of various reports published in the online publication including one on Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.'s increased tender offer for Casey's General Stores Inc., another on Casey's General Stores Inc., and yet another new payment system launched by Pay Near Me.
- Casey's sets performance records. // National Petroleum News;Aug96, Vol. 88 Issue 9, p7
Focuses on the financial performance of Casey's General Stores Inc. for the fiscal year ended April 30, 1996. Comparison with 1995 figures; Reasons for the results.