Range Resources Taps HY in Drive-By
- Range Resources Prices $500M in Upsized Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p26
The article reports that Range Resources sold 500 million U.S. dollars in junk bonds in an upsized drive-by, proceeds from which will be used to help refinance its existing notes.
- Range Completes Upsized $500M HY Issue. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p21
The article reports on the 500-million U.S. dollar high yield bond issue from Range Resources.
- Back-Dated RP Baskets Raise HY Bond Risk. // Leveraged Finance News;8/1/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that junk bond issuers can raise their ability in making payments to shareholders through back dating of the restricted-payment covenant baskets on the bonds. It says that back dating is a function of the presence of repeat issuers on the junk bond market and can be...
- Ball Corp., Range Offer $1B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p13
The article focuses on each 500 million dollars in junk bonds offered by packaging company Ball Corp. and natural gas and oil firm Range Resources. It is stated that Broomfield, Colorado-based Ball is selling senior notes due 2022 to back a tender offer for all its outstanding 450 million...
- Three More Companies Hit HY Bond Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the plans of Range Resources, SandRidge Energy and Calpine to issue high yield bonds in March 2009. According to documents filed by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Range Resources intends to price 300 million U.S. dollars in senior notes due 2019....
- Avaya Selling $1B in Bonds to Pay Down TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p8
This article reports on a junk bond offering from communications services firm Avaya which is aimed at refinancing senior secured debt.
- Kraton Refi Deal Includes Bonds/Loans. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
The article reports that 550 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds and loans have been arranged by Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch for the refinancing of Kraton Polymers.
- Sprint Bond Offer Jumps to $4B. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/9/2013, p30
The article reports that telecom service provider Sprint's offer of high yield bonds increased from one billion U.S. dollars to four billion U.S. dollars to fund general corporate purposes including redemption of outstanding debt, network expansion and modernization.
- NXP to Drive By with $600M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p2
The article reports on the 600 million dollars worth of junk bonds that will be sold by Dutch semiconductor provider NXP Semiconductors to help repay and refinance existing debt.