Citi Relaunches Revised TI Automotive TL
- Citi Revs Up TI Auto Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/5/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p12
The article reports on the increase in the coupon made by Citigroup on a term loan for the U.S. unit of European automobile-parts supplier TI Automotive.
- TI Auto, Toys 'R' Us Loans Break, Rise on Secondary. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p14
The article reports that the term loans for New Jersey-based company Toys 'R' Us and automobile parts manufacturer TI Automotive both broke for trading and rose in price on the secondary on August 23, 2010.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Gun Lake, TI Automotive Unit. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p21
the article reports on the establishment of a price talk on the 160 million U.S. dollar first-lien term loan for Gun Lake Tribe by Goldman Sachs, and a 200 million dollar term loan for a U.S.-based subsidiary of European automobile-parts supplier TI Automotive by Citigroup in 2010.
- TI Automotive Opens Fuel Tank Plant in Central Mexico. // Automotive Design & Production;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 123 Issue 1, p14
The article reports on the move by fluid systems provider TI Automotive to open its third North American fuel-tank systems manufacturing plant in San Luis PotosÃ, Mexico in December 2010.
- Banks Shop $1B TLB for Tomkins, Prep Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p6
The article reports that a bank group led by Citigroup is shopping for a 1 billion U.S. dollars term loan that backs the buyout of Tomkins.
- DB, Citi Set Price Talk on Graham Packaging TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p20
The article reveals that Deutsche Bank and Citigroup have begun price talks on a term loan D worth 913.1 million U.S. dollars that they are shopping for Graham Packaging.
- Tomkins Notes Scrapped, TLB Upsized. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;9/20/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p32
This article announces the cancellation by a Citigroup-led bank group of secured notes that it was planning to market for Tomkins due to a decision to shift the balance to a term loan B.
- Citi Sets Price Talk on ClubCorp TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p22
The article focuses on pricing established by Citigroup on a term loan worth 310 million for ClubCrop Inc.
- Banks Shop $145M TL for SourceMedia. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the issuance of a 145 million U.S. dollar term loan by Citigroup, GE Capital and BMO Capital Markets for financial publishing company SourceMedia in January 2011.