CrÃ©dit Agricole Adds to HY Sales, Origination
- Distributors: Credit Agricole unveils Asia leadership changes. // Asian Investor;Mar2013, p1
The article focuses on organizational changes at Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank SA with the retirement of Roland Feser as chief executive officer (CEO), promotions of Sui Sen as the new CEO and Victor Choi as the new head of markets and investment solutions in Asia.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // Leveraged Finance News;2/13/2012, Vol. 2 Issue 7, p3
The article announces several personnel changes related to finance at such as the appointment of Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank SA to Frederic Truchot as head of fixed income markets, Stephanie Publie as head of American coverage, Andrei Yakovlev as head of corporate finance...
- Untitled. Sidders, Jack // Estates Gazette;6/7/2014, Issue 1373, p03
The article reports on the advisory mandates gained by the CrÃ©dit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank SA, a corporate, and an investment banking entity based in Paris, France due to its global property services, and major requirements in London, England.
- Credit Agricole Taps Jaime Frontera for Syndication. COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/27/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 26, p7
The article announces the appointment of Jaime Frontera by Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank as managing director in the loan syndications group in New York City.
- CrÃ©dit Agricole Hires NY-Based HY Trader. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p12
The article announces the appointment of Daniel Mena as managing director at CrÃ©dit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank.
- Worldwide HY a Hot Item for CrÃ©dit Agricole. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p17
The article reports on the expansion of CrÃ©dit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank in the U.S. and Europe, particularly in the sector for high yield (HY) bonds.
- Agricole Weighs Greece Euro Exit. // American Banker;6/14/2012, Vol. 177 Issue 92, p3
The article focuses on Credit Agricole, a French bank that is making contingency plans for its retail banking unit Emporiki Bank of Greece in case Greece exits the euro zone, noting the estimated cost of Greece's departure to Credit Agricole.
- Credit Agricole Taps Jaime Frontera for Syndication. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;6/27/2011, p2
The article announces that Jaime Frontera was appointed as managing director of loan syndication at Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank.
- Â£60m refi for Almacantar's Caa HOuse. O'Connell, Bridget // Estates Gazette;5/10/2014, Issue 1369, p05
The article focuses on the 60-million-pound refinancing deal secured by property company Almacantar from Credit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB) and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corp. for the offices at 43-59 Kingsway and 1 Kemble Street in London, England in 2014.