inVentiv Prices $275M for LBO
- InVentiv Taps Bond Market for $600M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p26
The article reports on senior notes worth 600 million U.S. dollars sold by Burlington, Massachusetts-based InVentiv Health.
- New CEO and acquisitions at inVentiv. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Mar2011, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p29
The article reports on the appointment of Paul Meister as the executive chairman of Inventiv Health Inc., and the acquisition of Campbell, the management consulting firm, and i3, the contract research organization, in the U.S.
- inVentiv broadens its European base. Folino, Lauren // Medical Marketing & Media;Oct2011, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p23
The article reports that inVentiv Health, a marketing agency has opened a new agency in Europe called inVentiv Health Communications/Europe which will be headed by Bob Chandler.
- inVentiv to Open Miami Phase I Clinic. // Contract Pharma;Mar2015, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p134
The article focuses on the plan of pharmaceutical company, inVentiv Health Inc., to open a new Phase I/IIA clinic in Miami, Florida expanding its Phase I clinical services into the U.S.
- Financing deja vu: Asset-based lending for strong credits. Deutsch, David N.; Balmot, Vicky // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p22
Discusses the financial aspects of leveraged buyouts (LBOs). Definition of leveraged buyout; Changes in transaction structures and financing arrangements; Characteristics of senior and mezzanine financing; Sources of mezzanine financing; Role of commercial finance companies in LBOs. INSET: The...
- Reverse LBOs. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p52
Presents the financial performance of major leveraged and management buyout (LBOs) companies that have gone public from September 1, 1992 to August 31, 1993. Number of reverse LBOs completed as of August 31, 1993; Average gain of LBOs; Data on biggest winners among reverse LBOs; Laggards among...
- The cooling of the bank loan market. Devoy, Joseph // Treasury & Risk Management;May/Jun95, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p39
Reveals that a tighter credit market in the United States is forecasted for leveraged companies with borderline ratings. Speculations on the direction of the leverage loan market; Banks' hesitation for credit lending programs; Top ten leverage deals; 1994 LBO league table.
- Banks are offering more levers for LBOs. Goldblatt, Jennifer // American Banker;7/21/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 138, p22
Reports on efforts by American banks to expand services to leveraged buyout (LBO) firms. Factors that make buyout firms ready consumers for one-stop financial services shopping; Leadership of Bankers Trust New York Corp. and Chase Manhattan Corp. in LBO servicing; Drawbacks of securities firms...
- Fund-Raising Reaches An All-Time High in 2000. Fanelli, Christa // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Mar2001, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Reports on the performance of the buyout fundraising market in the United States in 2000. Record year in fundraising enjoyed by leveraged buyout and private equity firms; Information from 'Buyouts' data .