Banks Talk Price on $3B CIT TL
- BofA to Shop $3B TL for CIT Group. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p4
The article unveils the plan of Bank of America Merrill Lynch to launch a three billion U.S. dollar term loan to help CIT Group refinance its existing debt.
- Coupon Lowered on CIT Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p3
The article reports that a bank group led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch has lowered the coupon on a term loan for CIT Group.
- Banks Shop $3B TI for CIT Group. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p1
The article reports that a group of bank led by Bank of America Merrill Lynch have begun shopping a three billion term loan to help the CIT Group Inc. refinance its existing debt obligations. Accordingly, giant banks such as Deutsche Bank AG and Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc. are on the right of the...
- BofA Kicks Off Big West Loan Friday. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p17
The article reports on a 285 million U.S. dollar term loan that Bank of America Merrill Lynch is arranging for Big West Oil that will refinance a bankruptcy exit loan it received earlier in 2010.
- BAML Talks Price on Harvey Gulf's $750M TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;6/10/2013, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch has set price talk on the 750 million U.S. dollars term loan B of marine transportation company Harvey Gulf International.
- Underwriters Serve Up $500M TL for Wendy's. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;5/10/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p8
The article focuses on a 500 million dollars worth of term loan being marketed by Bank of America and Merrill Lynch for Wendy's/Arby's Group.
- Judge Clears CIT to Use Some Financing. // American Banker;11/4/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 200, p16
The article discusses developments in CIT Group Inc.'s finances. Federal judge Allan Gropper made several routine rulings that will allow the bankrupt firm to continue operating. Gropper gave CIT permission for it to use a letter-of-credit facility from Bank of America Corp., and in December,...
- CIT Wins Court OK of Lender Deals. // American Banker;11/24/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 211, p16
The article reports on court approval which CIT Group Inc. received from Judge Allan Gropper of the Bankruptcy Court in Manhattan, New York in November of 2009 to access $500 million in financing from Bank of America Corp. The firm will use the money to move toward exiting bankruptcy by the end...
- CIT Gets OK For $500M In Financing. Lynch, Matthew // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/24/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 110, p14
The article reports on the move of Bankruptcy Judge Allan Gropper to allow CIT Group Inc. to borrow 500 million dollars to continue its operation while in bankruptcy proceeding in the U.S. The said approval will enable the lending company to issue letters of credit to back its debt. It stresses...