Ford Motor Credit Plans $1B Drive-By
- Ford Motor Credit Prices $1.25B in Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/2/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p13
The article reports that Ford Motor Credit has launched 1.25 billion U.S. dollars in a drive-by bond offering, proceeds of which may be used to reduce its debt.
- Ford Motor Credit Sells $1.25B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/31/2011, p16
The article reports that Ford Motor Credit was able to complete a 1.25 billion U.S. dollar drive-by bond deal in October 2011 that offered a coupon of 3.875%.
- Ford Motor Credit Selling Benchmark Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p39
The article reports on the benchmark notes offering of automotive finance provider Ford Motor Credit as of August 5, 2013.
- Ford Motor Credit Prices $1.5B in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/13/2013, p8
The article reports on the launch by Dearborn, Michigan-based Ford Motor Credit of split-rated bonds to be used for general corporate purposes.
- Ford Motor Credit Offers $1B in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/14/2013, p10
The article reports on the launch by Dearborn, Michigan-based Ford Motor Credit of a 1 billion bond offering in senior notes due 2018.
- Ford Motor Credit Sells $1B in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/5/2013, p50
The article reports that automobile financing provider Ford Motor Credit sold 1 billion dollars in senior notes as of August 5, 2013, with bonds issued at a price of 99.07 percent of par to yield 4.5 percent.
- Ford, NII and NPC Selling HY Bonds. SHEAHAN, MATTHEW; COLTER, ALLISON BISBEY // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/12/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p4
The article reports on the add-on offerings of Ford Motor Credit, NPC International, and NII Holdings to the primary market. The said companies have reportedly brought over one billion dollars in high yield bond offerings wherein both Ford and NII's offerings are 500 million dollars. NPC plans...
- Ford benchmark could be last big blast of 1999. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/25/99, Vol. 65 Issue 42, p8
Reports on Ford Motor Credit Co.'s $5 million bond offering as the last major issuance in the United States for the year 1999. Bank of America Securities and Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Co.'s management of the deal; Oversubscription of the Ford deal; Company's use of short-term methods of financing.
- Ford Careens Toward the Junkyard. Revell, Janice // Fortune;10/28/2002, Vol. 146 Issue 8, p32
Reports on the financial difficulties at Ford Motor Co. Decline in stock and bond prices; Hopes of chief executive officer Bill Ford for a turnaround of financial woes; Outstanding bonds due to Ford's zero-percent financing; Difficulties that result from Ford's ability to barely cover its...