InVentiv Deal to Price Wednesday
- Bridge to Somewhere? Banks See HY Return. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p15
The article reports on the optimism shown by banks for the recovery of the junk bond market as signified by the reappearance of the bridge loan in the debt packages of leveraged finance transactions in 2010. However, according to P.J. Solomon Company's Anders Maxwell, the first couple of...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;6/14/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 114, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of i3, a contract research organization, by inVentiv Health, a medical consulting company.
- InVentiv to buy SDI audits from IMS. M. I. // Medical Marketing & Media;Feb2012, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p25
The article reports on the acquisition of SDI Health LLC's two audit businesses by inVentiv Health Inc. in 2012.
- NTT/Verio Merger Breathes Life to Market. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;05/22/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p1
Focuses on investors' assessment of the merger between Nippon Telephone & Telegraph Corp. and Verio Inc. and its impact on the high yield bond market.
- Junk Investors Eye Anthem's Deal. // High Yield Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p6
Reports the junk bonds backing the merger of Anthem and WellPoint Health Networks.
- InVentiv and Others Join Bond Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/17/2012, p2
The article reports on high-yield debt bond offerings issued by several firms including InVentiv Health, Michael Foods Group, and Tempur-Pedic International.
- Junk Investors Eye Anthem's Deal. // Bank Loan Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p10
Reports that buyers of high yield bonds has started asking about the bridge loan backing the merger of Anthem and WellPoint Health Networks. Indication that the interim loan would be taken out with a bond offering; Terms of the deal; Impact of the deal on fees for several banks.
- Takeover Responses and Directors' Responsibilities–An Update. Lipton, Martin; Brownstein, Andrew R. // Business Lawyer;Aug85, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p1403
Focuses on the forms of takeover methods in the United States. Launch of bust-up takeovers financed by junk bonds; Responsibility of corporate directors to protect business judgment rule when responding to takeover bids; Aspects of takeover activity during 1984.
- CommScope LBO Begets $1.5B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p26
The article reports on the plans of CommScope to issue 1.5 billion U.S. dollars in junk bonds in January 2011 to help finance its acquisition by private equity firm the Carlyle Group.