Aircastle Issues $300M in Junk Bonds
- Price Talk Emerges for Aircastle. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/2/2012, p19
The article reveals that price talk has emerged on Aircastle's two-part, 800 million U.S. dollars junk bond offering.
- Price Talk Emerges for Aircastle. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/9/2012, p4
The article reports on price negotiation on junk bonds issued by U.S. commercial jet leasing company Aircastle.
- Coffeyville, Aircastle Join HY Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p24
The article reports on the add-on offers issued by Coffeyville Resources and Aircastle in the junk bond market in December 2011.
- High Times for Aircraft Leasing Cos. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;4/2/2012, p18
The article discusses how aircraft lessors are increasingly taking advantage of cheap funding available in the high yield market. According to the author, Aircastle Limited went into market with an 800 million U.S. dollars offering of senior notes in April 2012 while International Lease Finance...
- Aircastle Adds On $150M in Junk Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/12/2011, p27
The article reports that 150 million U.S. dollars in add-bonds have been sold by commercial jet leasing firm Aircastle in December 2011 bringing its total tranche of bonds to 450 million U.S. dollars.
- Avianca, Airbus. // AirGuide Online.com;12/14/2009, p6
The article reports on the announcement from Aircastle Ltd. concerning the delivery of a new airbus A330-200 aircraft on long-term lease to Aerovias del Continente Americano (Avianca) by one of its subsidiaries in Colombia.
- Aircastle Selling $400M in New Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/3/2012, p11
The article reports on the bond offering of 400 million U.S. dollars in senior notes by Stamford, Connecticut-based Aircastle due 2019.
- Aircastle Prices $400M in Upsized HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/9/2013, p5
The article reports on the sale of senior notes for 400 million dollars by jet leasing firm Aircastle that is due in 2018.
- Aircastle. // AirGuide Online.com;4/5/2010, p1
The article reports on the decreased in profits of Aircastle Ltd. in 2009 which is down by 11.1% from 115.3 million dollars to 102.5 million dollars.