- WIRELESS WEEK PORTFOLIO INDEX. // Wireless Week;11/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p48
Presents statistical information on the stocks of wireless carriers in the stock market.
- Millicom to sell loss-making mobile stakes. // RCR Wireless News;12/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p15
Reports on the plan of Millicom International Cellular to dispose of its stakes in mobile operators in the Philippines and Colombia and take write-offs from both operations. Stake of Millicom in the two countries; List of global system for mobile communications operators in the Philippines;...
- Global retreats. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR Wireless News;12/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 51/52, p10
Comments on the sale of stakes in operations outside the core markets of cellular phone service providers. Focus of BellSouth on its North and Latin American investments; Effect of market performance in 2004 on the branching out of providers; Possibility of merger activities.
- Sprint Slashes Monthly Rate. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;12/3/2014, pA01
7 Calling it "unprecedented," the cellphone carrier said it will cut in half the monthly rate for wireless customers who switch from
- Carriers Tunes Mixed For 2Q. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;6/17/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the performance of the profits and stocks of companies in the wireless communication industry as of June 2002. Percentage increase in the shares of Nextel Communications Inc.; Positive developments in the operating cash flow of Dobson Communications Corp.; Shares of AirGate and...
- Handset sales to slow. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/16/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p1
The article focuses on the possible decline in sales of cellular telephone manufacturers in the U.S. in 2006. According to iSuppli Corp., the declining prices will result to poor revenue. Despite the predicted rise of sales, Motorola will experience decline in stock movement. Another reason...
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;10/27/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p42
Presents financial data on the cellular telephone services industry in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003. Stock performance of companies for the week ending October 23; Companies whose stocks posted gains; AirNet Communications; First Avenue Networks; Sierra Wireless; SED International.
- Wireless Metrics. // RCR Wireless News;6/20/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p26
Presents data on stocks of several mobile operators and cellular telephone companies from June 9 to 16, 2005. AirGate PCS; Carrier Access Corp.; NEC Corp.
- Going down. Molony, David // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2006, p14
The article deals with the impact of communications convergence on the stock market values of global mobile operators in February 2006. Shares in Vodafone could lose as much as 32 percent of their current value by 2010. In this regard, Westhall Capital says mobile operators are most vulnerable...