- Where Have All the People Gone? Garman, Nancy // Online;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p8
Offers observations on automated customer support. Significance of the Web and electronic mail to librarians and information centers; What system makes it possible for less staff to cope with increased demand.
- KODAK SELECTS EDIFY ADVANCED SPEECH RECOGNITION APPLICATION. // Audiotex Update;Jun2004, p4
Eastman Kodak Co. has selected Edify Corp.'s advanced speech recognition application, enabling the company to streamline its call routing process and improve customer satisfaction. With a wide array of varied products and different levels of customer service representative (CSR) expertise,...
- EDIFY AND MICROSOFT LAUNCH SPEECH SOLUTIONS. // Audiotex Update;Apr2004, p2
Edify Corp., a global supplier of voice and speech solutions, has entered into a partnership relationship with Microsoft Corp. As a Microsoft Speech Partner, Edify will work with Microsoft to deliver comprehensive speech solutions for the marketplace based on Microsoft Speech Server, the speech...
- The Adventures of LEASING LYNDA. Siewruk, Tami // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun2000, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p48
Discusses how to utilize electronic mail (e-mail) system to serve customers. Common uses of e-mail; Illustration on the proper use of e-mail; Responding to inquiries from customers; Information e-mail etiquette.
- Serve Your Clients the Blue Plate Special. // Wearables;Aug2011, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p43
The article focuses on the advantages of using Blue Plate Specials, a short electronic mail (e-mail) blast to notify customers when suppliers pass on particularly great specials or price breaks.
- Whatever the time, be there for your clients. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/7/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 42, p27A
Offers tips for bookstores on how to assist customers need in the U.S. Accessibility of the Web site service; Information contained in the Web site; Creation of automatic or rapid responses to all Internet and electronic mail inquiries.
- Service Pros: Bad E-Mail Can Lose Clients for Good. Bach, Deborah // American Banker;11/8/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 215, p12
Contends that companies are losing business because of their misuse of electronic mail in customer service. Cost of poor online customer service; Percentage of online purchase attempts that failed due to poor electronic mail systems.
- Companies greet E-mail nation. Greco, Susan // Inc.;May95, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p133
Discusses the use of E-mail by different companies for customer service purposes. How Checkfree Corp. of Columbus, Ohio uses E-mail as an electronic suggestion box; The advantages of E-Mail discovered by Libby Perszyk Kathman, a Cincinnati package-design firm; Sending job quotes via E-mail;...
- Reader Aids. // Federal Register;10/7/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 194, pi
The article offers information related to the journal "Federal Register" October 7, 2013 Volume 78 including customer service, research tools and open e-mail services.