Site Of The Week
- Siteseeing. // Global Telephony;Sep99, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p20
Lists the Web sites of telephony companies. Natural MicroSystems; Comsearch; InterDigital Communications Corp.; TEK DigiTel Corp.; Global TeleExchange.
- Info alert. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Dec95, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p16
Reports that Comsearch is offering a 1.9-GHz Microwave Receiver Count Report to assist in bidding strategies.
- Wireless '98 to use Comsearch services. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p67
States that at the 1998 Wireless show in Atlanta, Georgia Comsearch's frequency-coordination services will be used by Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association. What the services will be used for; Who the service will be available to.
- Comsearch opens office in Australia. // RCR Wireless News;3/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p63
Announces the opening of Comsearch's office in Australia, to support wireless operator, vendors and system integrators in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Comsearch launches standardized report service. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p19
Reports that Comsearch, a company that designs, deploys, and optimizes wireless networks, has launched its repository of standardized data products for the telecommunication industry.
- Comsearch opens new western office. // Mobile Radio Technology;Mar2000, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p68
Reports that Virginia-based microwave design and frequency coordination provider Comsearch has opened an office in Denver, Colorado. Contact information.
- Communications company relocates. // National Real Estate Investor;Jul94, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p16
Reports that Comsearch has signed with Allstate Life Insurance Co. for office space in Reston, Virginia.
- Comsearch to coordinate I.T. show frequencies. // RCR Wireless News;8/6/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 32, p29
Discusses the selection of Comsearch to coordinate the wireless information technology and Internet trade show of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association. Technology that Comsearch is using; How the company applauds the proactive efforts of the organization.
- Sold. Gust, Steve // Waste News;02/26/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p7
Reports on the sale of the United States-based, family-owned auto recycler Auto Placement Center of East Providence. Purchase by Adesa Corp.; Inclusion of Internet-based auto parts locater service ComSearch in the sale.