- AvantGo partners with Handango. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p4
Reports on the partnership between wireless software companies AvantGo Inc. and Handango to sell a range of applications over the wired Internet. Coverage of the applications.
- ORANGE ONLINE STORE FRONT OFFERS SMARTPHONE APPLICATIONS. // Telephone IP News;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the Orange SPV Software Store introduced by Orange SA and Handango. Features of the Web site; Information on Microsoft Smartphone software; Background of Handango.
- Consumers can access content, but managing it can be tricky. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;2/6/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the launch of an Internet portal by Summus Inc., to buy and manage digital content. The company unveiled OasysMobile.com, which features a virtual locker to store ringtones, games, wallpaper and other content. CEO Randy Eisenman issued a statement about the service....
- IT'S A GO. // Entrepreneur;Apr2005, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p46
The article reports that AvantGo Inc. features a variety of free informational and entertainment channels for pocket computers (PDA) and smartphone users. Content can be synced via desktop cradle or through wireless Internet access. Some of the mobile Websites of interest to entrepreneurs are...
- Working Wireless. Serva, Sandy // EContent;Jul2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p58
Features AvantGo Inc., a provider of mobile infrastructure software and services in San Mateo, California. Corporations that used AvantGo's products; Partners of AvantGo in the Internet media publishing; Technology that customers are seeking, according to AvantGo Chief Executive Richard Owen.
- AvantGo 2.0 allows handhelds to run apps across platforms. Bruno, Antony // RCR;09/28/98, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p36
Reports that AvantGo Inc. released AvantGo 2.0, a solution designed to expand enterprise and Web-based applications to handheld computers. How companies can use AvantGo 2.0; What the solution consist of; Functions of AvantGo 2.0; Features of the solution; Cost of AvantGo 2.0' Communication...
- AvantGo mobile apps go vertical. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;4/15/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p26
Introduces the AvantGo Mobile Inspection targets by the AvantGo Inc. in California. Used in automatic database update; Features of the product; Application of mobile inspection solution.
- Charging for feature-free software could launch a whole new market, kid. Petreley, Nicholas // InfoWorld;02/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p96
Cites the advantages of AvantGo's Web Client over other Web browsers. Low cost; Feature-lacking software product; Display of Web pages in monochrome pixel window; Forms capability; Hypertext markup language (HTML).
- AvantGo puts your intranet in hand. Heck, Mike // InfoWorld;11/23/98, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p51
Evaluates AvantGo Inc.'s AvantGo 2.0 mobile information management software. Features and capabilities; Applications and uses; Pros and cons; Pricing; Platforms.