- Postcard-sized keyboard fits PCs, Macs and Palms. // Electronics Weekly;12/4/2002, Issue 2079, p20
Presents information on the CyKey keyboard for personal computers, Mac computers and palmtops. Features of the keyboard; Background on the development of the keyboard.
- Technology And The Opposable Digit. Trembly, Ara C. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;9/16/2002, Vol. 106 Issue 37, p21
Comments on the term thumbable in application to keyboards attached to cellphones and personal digital assistants in the U.S. Efficiency of the message and information storage of the device; Experimentation on the application of the device to Palm Pilots, organizers and keyboards; Problems in...
- New Keyboard Solves Mobile Data Input Problem. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/23/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 34, p32
Reports on the projection keyboard for handheld computers developed by Canesta. Release of chipsets in sample quantities; Benefits of the technology on the wireless industry.
- Just your type. Kooser, Amanda C. // Entrepreneur;Dec1999, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p30
Provides information on the iBIZ KeySync Keyboard from iBIZ Technology which is compatible with the series of palm-sized personal computers from 3Com. Price of the iBIZ KeySync; Features of the iBIZ KeySync; Type of connection for the iBIZ KeySync.
- New aluminum folding keyboard for PDAs. Baker, Glen // New Zealand Management;May2002, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p84
Features the TypeAway Keyboard from Logitech designed for Palm handheld computers. Features of the keyboard; Handheld computers that are compatible with the TypeAway Keyboard; Information on the Logitech software used to configure the Palm for the keyboard.
- THE CASE THAT'S A KEYBOARD. Kirschner, Suzanne Kantra; Everett, Jenny // Popular Science;May2002, Vol. 260 Issue 5, p15
Introduces the flexible fabric KeyCase pocket computer keyboard developed by Logitech. Features of the device; Cost of the product.
- Movable type. Perry, Joellen // U.S. News & World Report;3/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 9, p56
Reports on the KeyCase by Logitech, a flexible fabric keypad for hand-held computers that doubles as a case. How the keyboard is designed; How it transmits data to a personal digital assistant (PDA); Cost.
- Language Module 17. // Vocabula Review;Dec2008, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p1
The article discusses the dangers of using the keyboard in written communication. It states that people are now digitally creating words almost effortlessly and automatically by pecking at closely packed keys on keyboards and keypads. It notes that a painful condition called BlackBerry Thumb is...
- Consumer Virtual Keyboards May Have Industrial Appeal. Albright, Peggy // Design News;6/2/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p42
Presents a virtual keyboard based on three dimensional vision sensing technology from Canesta Inc. Application on handheld devices; Way in which the system works; Competition from other companies.