Wireless Earning Reports: Good, Bad And Charred
- Metawave earnings jump 122%. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p37
Announces an increase in the revenues posted by Metawave Communications Corp. for the fourth-quarter ended December 31, 2000.
- Novatel Celebrates Growth, Still Warns. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;04/02/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p6
Predicts the first quarter earnings of Novatel Wireless Inc. Sales expected by the company; Downsizing of the company; Share price of Novatel.
- Novatel Wireless Sees Revenue Increase 19%. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p26
The article reports on the 19 percent increase of revenue of Novatel Wireless Inc. from 338.9 million-dollar in fiscal 2010, but with net loss of 24.9 million-dollar on revenue of 402.9 million-dollar for its 2011 fiscal year.
- Sierra's stock dives on Q1 news, while rival Novatel ticks up. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/31/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the stock performance of Sierra Wireless Inc. and Novatel Wireless Inc. in the first quarter of 2005. Difference between the stocks of Sierra and Novatel; Reasons behind a decline in Sierra stocks.
- Q3 to be kind to Novatel. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p32
The article reports on the third quarter profits posted by Novatel Wireless. The company expects revenues to be between $53 million and $55 million. Earnings per share are expected to come in between 3 cents and 4 cents. Novatel also noted it experienced significant growth in embedded module...
- Raking It In. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Aug2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p13
Announces the fundings received by telecommunication and equipment service providers in the U.S. Amount of the private financing for Metawave Communications.
- Metawave Downfall Takes Human Toll. Menezes, Bill // Wireless Week;2/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p20
Reports on the bankruptcy of Metawave Communications. Growth of the company; Causes of the bankruptcy; Lawsuits to be filed the shareholders against the company. INSET: Metawave Chronlogy.
- Metawave launches network support unit. // Cellular Business;Sep97, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p14
Highlights Metawave Communications Corp.'s formation of Metawave Network Services which will offer engineering and project management services for wireless system implementation.
- Metawave introduces SpotLight 2000. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p100
Announces the introduction of Metawave Communications Corporation's Spotlight 2000 smart antenna systems. What is the Spotlight 2000; Information on the technology which the system uses; Capabilities of the systems.