Designing easy-to-use health Web sites for users with limited literacy skills
- Worst is over for exchange. Elliot, Philip // Charlotte Post;12/5/2013, Vol. 39 Issue 13, p1A
The article offers information that the officials of the U.S. Department of Human and Health Services have reported about the problem associated with the government health care website HealthCare.gov as of December 2013 and presents views of Keith Ellison, Minnesota Democrat on the website.
- Health Department calls in Verizon to help with troubled ObamaCare website. Sasso, Brendan; Sink, Justin // Hill;10/23/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 120, p10
The article reports that the Enterprise Solutions division of Verizon Communications Inc. is helping the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) to fix the troubled Healthcare.gov website.
- Doing Better: Making Improvements to HealthCare.gov. Holst, Lindsay // Whitehouse Blog;2013, p173
A blog post about an update on the state of HealthCare.gov provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services in October 2013 is presented.
- HHS starts medical response tool site. // Healthcare Benchmarks & Quality Improvement;May2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p60
The article reports on the development of a new downloadable on-line diagnostic and treatment toolkit by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. The online toolkit is available at the Radiation Event Medical Management web site. It aims to help health care providers and physicians in...
- Your Redesigned SAMHSA.gov. // SAMHSA News;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p19
The article focuses on the redesignen website of SAMHSA.gov located at http://www.samhsa.gov which aims to be the main source for behavioral health data.
- HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley launches new website. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/26/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 39, p25
The article focuses on the launching of the website of HealthAlliance of the Hudson Valley(R) located at www.hahv.org which will be used by the community to familiarize with their technologies and services.
- Health Care Technology Today. // PT: Magazine of Physical Therapy;Mar2009, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p31
The article offers news briefs on health care technology in the U.S. An updated and improved edition of Internet-based family health history tool of Surgeon General was issued by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The California HealthCare Foundation has released a study...
- Online patient portal pleases staff, patients -- even physicians. // MGMA Connexion;May2011, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p50
The article focuses on the view of Yolanda Raffert, practice administrator of Women OB/GYN, regarding the development of an online patient portal to improve patient communications and job satisfaction among physicians in Woodbridge, Virginia.
- Building a Better Website. Behan, Maria // Baseline;Jan2012, Issue 114, p15
The article discusses the development of the Vaccines.gov site by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. It emphasizes that the agency makes an inventory on what content exists and align that to an analysis of the kind of information that consumers are looking for. It stresses that a...