When to use the emergency evacuation plan at your hospital
- Speaking up for safety. Shute, Nancy // U.S. News & World Report;7/22/2002, Vol. 133 Issue 3, p63
Focuses on the efforts to make hospitals in the U.S. safer and avoid making dangerous errors. Use of collaborative rounds at Concord Hospital in New Hampshire; Development of the group rounds by cardiac surgeon Paul Uhlig; Role of the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality in...
- Rates of change slowing: AHRQ. DerGurahian, Jean // Modern Healthcare;3/10/2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p8
The article focuses on a report issued by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) regarding the quality of patient care and safety in hospitals in the U.S. Industry experts argue that the report, which indicates that the rates of quality and safety improvement are declining,...
- AHRQ reports 'substantial progress' in reducing hospital-acquired conditions. // AHA News;12/4/2015, Vol. 51 Issue 24, p1
The article reveals the substantial progress of hospitals in improving safety in reducing hospital-acquired conditions (HAC) from 2010 to 2014, according to a report from the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
- Agency Information Collection Activities: Proposed Collection; Comment Request. Clancy, Carolyn M. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;2/24/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 37, p11117
The article offers information on a notice issued by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality seeking public opinion on the proposed information collection project ''System Redesign for Value in Safety Net Hospitals and Delivery Systems.'' It states this project is initiated in...
- The Web. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Aug2007, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p15
The article reviews the web sites, www.re-mission.net from Hopelab and www.statesnapshots.ahrq.gov from the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- New Web Site Offers CME on Bioterrorism Preparedness. Sweeney, Rosemarie; Neff, Matthew // American Family Physician;Feb2002, Vol. 65 Issue 3, p369
Focuses on the online courses offered by the Web site of the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality which concerns infections associated with bioterrorist agents. Information on the online courses; Infections covered by the online courses; Web site that has been developed by the...
- New Expanded Website By AHRQ Offers Detailed Medical/Hospital Statistics Free. // Insurance Advocate;03/11/2000, Vol. 111 Issue 11, p26
Introduces the Web site initiated by the United States Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality which offers medical and hospital statistics. Importance of the Web site to the health care system; Features of the Web site; Examples of the use of the Web site.
- The Academy: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care http://integrationacademy. ahrq. gov. Fielder, Robyn L.; Funderburk, Jennifer S. // Families, Systems & Health: The Journal of Collaborative Family ;Sep2014, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p357
The article reviews the web site The Academy: Integrating Behavioral Health and Primary Care, located at http://integrationacademy. ahrq. gov., from the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Web-Based Tool Offers Hospitals Quick Checkup on Patient Safety. // Health Management Technology;Jul2003, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p8
Deals with the Web-based tool developed by the U.S. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality to help hospitals enhance patient safety performance. Detection of potential medical errors in patients who have undergone medical or surgical treatment; Components of the patient safety indicators.